- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase 'The Old School House' charmingly converted into a stylish family home in this idyllic Countryside location. Constructed in 1861 as the village school until 1983, the property was purchased by the current owners and extensively restored in 2014. The property offers luxury, modern living space extending to C.2569sq ft, which combine period features of the original building and can only be fully appreciated upon an internal inspection. Five double bedrooms and one plus reception room or alternatively four double bedrooms and two plus reception rooms. Magnificent feature large reception hall/entertaining space. Living room with attractive fireplace and multi-fuel burning stove. Luxurious fitted kitchen with range of appliances and feature island and further dining area. Downstairs, contemporary bathroom suite. Lounge/Bedroom 5 also on ground floor. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Feature walk-in dressing room on landing. Sizeable, family bathroom on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Well maintained gardens with attractive views. Easy commuting distance from/to Belfast/Lisburn, Moira, Lurgan and Banbridge as well as the International Airport and Rushmere shopping centre. An ideal location for those seeking superior living accommodation in this beautiful Countryside setting yet within proximity to main towns/Cities and arterial routes. Viewing strongly recommended. EPC - E47.
- Ground floor
- Hardwood front door to entrance;
- Large reception hall / entertaining space
- Grand entrance hall providing entertaining/dining area, wooden stripped floor, cornicing, beautiful feature spiral staircase, double doors to;
- Living room 19'6 18'2 (5.94m 5.54m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, attractive fire place, multi-fuel burning stove, beautiful views over surrounding countryside;
- Lounge / Bedroom 5 15'9 9'11 (4.80m 3.02m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, cornicing;
- Magnificent kitchen /dining 18'3 17'5 (5.56m 5.31m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave, extractor canopy, wine cooler, feature illuminated display cabinet's, under unit lighting, granite work surfaces with splash back, feature island with 'Rangemaster' sink unit, beautiful tiled floor, spotlights;
- Downstairs contemporary bathroom
- Feature, free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, beautiful feature wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled floor;
- First floor
- Spacious landing;
- Walk-in dressing room
- Walk-in dressing room on landing, wooden effect stripped floor, Keylite window, spotlights, fitted rails/shelves/drawers;
- Master bedroom 1 18'8 17'10 (5.69m 5.44m)
- Keylite windows x2;
- Master ensuite shower room
- Luxurious ensuite shower room, shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, beautiful feature wash hand basin with storage unit, tiled floor, spotlights, extractor fan, attractive pvc panelled walls;
- Bedroom 2 18'9 10'1 (5.72m 3.07m)
- Keylite window;
- Bedroom 3 13'4 10'0 (4.06m 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4 12'6 9'3 (3.81m 2.82m)
- Keylite window;
- Sizeable family bathroom suite
- Free standing roll tap bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, separate walk-in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, Keylite window, spotlights, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor;
- Off road car-parking, attractive well maintained landscaped gardens/patio areas - stunning views over surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »