This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Six bedrooms (Master ensuite)
- Three plus reception rooms
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with Aga range cooker, integrated dishwasher and tumble dryer, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer
- Luxury bathroom in cream suite, freestanding bath, His and Hers matching wash hand basins
- Ideal for Childrens Day Nursery or Bed and Breakfast (Subject to Consents)
- Large detached stone garage with remote control roller shutter door, approached by large concrete driveway
- Gardens to front in semi enclosed manicured lawns, well stocked flower beds in bark coverings, loose pebble pathway and rear in large enclosed concrete area
- Currently rates: £800 pa
Additional InformationThomas Orr Estate Agents take great pleasure in offering this detached villa to the open market. Dating back to the early 1900s, one is assured that even the most discerning of viewers will feel the warmth and character of this property the moment they step through the door.
Extending to c. 3000sq.ft, we feel this property may even be ideal as a Bed and Breakfast or Childrens Day Nursery (Subject to Consents), therefore we must strongly advise upon an indepth viewing appraisal to admire all this lovely home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature double glazed stain glass PVC door and matching side lights, telephone point, mahogany staircase, cornice ceiling.
- White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cornice ceiling, walk in cloak storage area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.76m (18' 9" x 12' 4")
Feature stone fireplace, open fire, cornice ceiling, Upvc double glazed French doors to rear.
- 5.56m x 4.9m (18' 3" x 16' 1")
Feature Belfast brick fireplace, large cast iron multi-burner stove, polished slate hearth, Oak sleeper mantle, solid polished French Oak floor, wall light points.
- 6.88m x 5.28m (22' 7" x 17' 4")
1 1/2 tub single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, Aga range cooker in Belfast brick surround, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and tumble dryer, breakfast bar, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.17m (18' 1" x 13' 8")
Feature carved timber fireplace, cast iron inset, picture tile detail, slate tile hearth, Upvc double glazed door to front. Currently being used as a snooker room.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.42m x 2.36m (14' 6" x 7' 9")
Currently being used as children's playroom.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.81m x 1.96m (12' 6" x 6' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.56m (12' 6" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 2.34m (14' 5" x 7' 8")
- Cream suite, feature freestanding bath, centre mixer taps, telephone hand shower over bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, matching His and Hers pedestal wash hand basins, centre mixer taps, low flush wc, extensive wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, recessed spotlighting, hot press, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 4.29m (14' 5" x 14' 1")
Wall light points.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.73m (17' 3" x 12' 3")
Wall light points.
- White suite, separate UPVC clad shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, vanity unit, wash hand basin, push button wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.4m x 6.22m (21' 0" x 20' 5")
Large detached stone garage, remote control roller shutter door, light and power, oil storage tank, approached by extensive concrete driveway with closure gates.
- To front in semi enclosed manicured lawn, well stocked flowerbeds in palm trees, shrubs and plants, low maintenance bark covering, loose pebbled pathway leading to front door. Side and rear in large enclosed concrete area. Block shed, oil fired boiler.
Main Road Portavogie
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »