- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Gentleman's Residence in need of extensive modernisation
- 2 Receptions, 4 Bedrooms, Double Garage
- Grade B2 Listed
- Oil fired central heating
- Original sash windows and shutters
- Site extending to approx. 7 acres
- Ideal renovation project
- Convenient to Kilrea, Ballymoney, Coleraine, Limavady & Garvagh
- This Grade B2 Listed Gentleman's residence, which was formerly a Manse is situated at the top of a sweeping driveway on an elevated site in the most tranquil of settings. The property which is need of extensive renovation work throughout, maintains many of its original features and offers the discerning purchaser with a passion for a project an ideal opportunity to acquire their future family home. Set on an extensive site extending to approx. 7 acres and convenient to Kilrea, Ballymoney, Coleraine & Limavady, the property is sure to attract a wide range of interest.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With cove ceiling, ceiling rose and cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and door leading to rear.
- Lounge: 6.73m x 4.67m (22'1 x 15'4)
- With cove ceiling, ceiling rose, marble fireplace, marble hearth, recessed archway with shelving, points for wall lights, TV and telephone points, windows with fold away shutters.
- Dining Room: 6.71m x 4.39m (22'0 x 14'5)
- With cove ceiling, ceiling rose, marble fireplace with marble hearth, recessed alcoves, windows with fold away shutters.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.05m x 4.95m (16'7 x 16'3)
- With eye and low level real wood units, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, space for washing machine, oil fired 'Aga' with wooden over mantle and tiled surround, larder storage cupboard.
- Utility Room: 2.41m x 2.03m (7'11 x 6'8)
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
- First Floor - Split Level Landing:
- With walk-in storage cupboard, ceiling rose and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1: 6.71m x 4.70m (22'0 x 15'5)
- (to widest points)
With range of built-in bedroom units and eyeball lighting.
- Bedroom 2: 4.42m x 3.20m (14'6 x 10'6)
- With solid wood flooring, dado rail and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 3: 4.39m x 3.35m (14'5 x 11'0)
- With solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4: 4.95m x 3.89m (16'3 x 12'9)
- (L-shaped) With solid wood flooring and recessed alcove.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, free standing cast iron bath with claw feet and telephone hand shower attachment, WC, solid wood flooring and picture rail.
- Split Level Double Garage: 5.92m x 5.49m (19'5 x 18'0)
- With up and over door, power, light and door leading to -:
- Games Room: 6.81m x 5.89m (22'4 x 19'4)
- (to widest points) With power and strip lighting.
- Property approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway with parking area. Extensive mature gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn and dotted with various trees, shrubs and pond. Included within the grounds is a large paddock area with access to a large pond.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »