- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Property
- Set on Circa 0.7 acre
- Located beside Galgorm Golf Resort and Spa
Additional InformationThis is a rare opportunity to acquire one of County Antrim's finest period former gate lodges, known as "The Old Lodge". Set on circa 0.7 acres, the property is Grade II listed dating from circa 1831. The Old Lodge is situated adjacent to the entrance to the Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort. This home is easily commutable to Belfast and the respective airports and is only moments away from Cullybackey and Ballymena stations.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
- Front Porch
- The covered front porch is Grade II listed. with terracotta tile. OFCH boiler house/store and front entrance to the dwelling.
- Living Room 5.49 x 3.03 (max) (18'0" x 9'11" (max))
- with open fire with brick fireplace and beam mantle. Stripped timber floor and 1/2 tongue and groove wall panel, beam joist ceiling.
- Dining Room 2.41 x 4.58 (7'10" x 15'0")
- with 1/2 wall panelling, recessed shelving. Stripped wooden flooring.
- Hotpress cupboard. Stripped timber floor.
- Kitchen 2.80 x 4.04 (9'2" x 13'3" )
- fitted with oak high and low level units, with breakfast bar and display cabinets with underlights. 1 1/2 bowl Stainless steel sink, Integrated dishwasher and fridge Electric hob and oven. Tile splash back and floor.
- Bathroom 2.56 x 2.2 (8'4" x 7'2")
- fitted with WHB, WC, Bath and Electric Shower. Terracotta tile floor. Exposed timbers and 1/2 wall panelling.
- Study / Bedroom 3 (Rear) 4.30 x 2.77 (14'1" x 9'1")
- stripped timber floor. Exposed timber beams. Shelving unit.
- Bedroom 1 (Front) 3.57 x 3.07 (11'8" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 2 (Rear) 2.39 x 4.17 (7'10" x 13'8")
- with built in wardrobes.
- Enclosed brick pavia patio. Gardens laid in lawns and small orchard area. Stone wall lined and gated driveway.
- Studio 3.46 x 3.55 (11'4" x 11'7")
- Heated from the OFCH system. Power and lights
- Detached Garage 6.29 x 3.52 (20'7" x 11'6")
- with power and lights.
- Other Infomation
- The Vendor has plans, but has not obtained no planning permissions etc, to convert the Studio and Garage to another house.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »