- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique opportunity to acquire one of Northern Ireland’s Landmark Hotel Complexes.
- Highly attractive business proposition with a well-established and diverse income stream.
- Demonstrable profit proven over a number of years capable of growth in several directions.
- Attractive historic building dating back to 1614 in outstanding condition requiring minimal initial capital expenditure due to investment in excess of £10m by the current owners in their 37-year tenure.
- Unrivalled food and drink offering, impressive accommodation sales and an established wedding / events business. Leading the NISRA wedding statistics for the highest number of non-ecumenical weddings in Northern Ireland for several years.
- 4-Star rating from Tourism NI and 4 Silver Star rating by the AA Hotel’s Guide.
- EPC: B43
Situated in a very desirable commuter village in North Down, which has recently seen a new housing development of 44 houses and more planned. Set in a very picturesque area on the edge of the ancient woodlands of Crawfordsburn Country Park and waterfalls, and only 10 miles north east of Belfast city centre, The Old Inn is perfectly situated for local and passing trade for these attractions as well as the Ulster Folk and Transport museum, Bangor Marina and eleven golf courses, including Royal Belfast, all within a few miles of the Hotel. Nearby Bangor has recently seen a £50million Waterfront Development approved.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »