The Oaks is an exquisite new development of superbly detailed, elegant family homes, situated on the highly sought after Tobermore Road in Magherafelt.
With a superb range of outstanding Architect designed, detached and semi detached family homes, all well portioned and incorporated into this delightful and well planned site layout.
This landmark development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish family living for this idyllic part of Mid Ulster.
Perfectly located on the edge of the picturesque market town, this unique new development of traditional Georgian style homes creates an ideal place to live in Magherafelt town being close to the rolling countryside yet a short walk to the town centre and its many amenities. These excellent homes in this very favourable address offers convenience to the towns many shops, restaurants and leading grammar and primary schools.
For those interested in sporting and leisure pursuits Magherafelt boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities to include the well regarded Meadowbank Sports Arena, Greenvale Leisure Centre with its Olympic 50m swimming pool not to mention the range of team sports available. Lough Neagh and Ballyronan Marina is located close by as is the well regarded Moyola Park Golf Club in Castledawson. Life at The Oaks on the edge of this bustling vibrant town ensures that these fine residences could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of mid Ulster has to offer.
A comprehensive, modern, turnkey specification using the very best in terms of quality products
and stylish finishes.
• Quality units with choice of door colour, handle and engineered worktops from standard range
• Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
• Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility rooms or washer dryer (where applicable)
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings Bathrooms, Ensuites, and WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
Floor Coverings and Tiling
• Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen / dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs
• Full height wall tiling to shower enclosures in ensuite and bathroom
• Splash back tiling around bath and above sinks in ensuite, bathroom and WC
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
• Internal décor walls and ceilings painted
• Woodburning stove to lounge
• Mains supply smoke detectors
• Low energy lighting
• Moulded skirtings and architraves
• Timber staircase painted
• Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical socket switches,TV and telephone points
• Wiring for future satellite point
• Electronic security system
• Gas fired central heating system
• Mix of brick or render finishes depending on plot location
• Traditionally built homes with high thermal insulation
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped
• Rear gardens graded and seeded
• Double glazed PVC windows with lockable system
• Concrete interlocking roof tiles
• PVC fascia and guttering
• Composite front doors
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fencing where applicable
• External lighting to front and rear doors
• NHBC 10 year Buildmark warranty
DMD Developments is long established in the Northern Ireland property market and have an impressive portfolio of successful projects throughout the region.
Visit www.dmddevelopments.com for more information
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Burns & Co (Magherafelt)||028 7963 3719 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Paul Birt||028 7930 1116 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right