- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Cottage Style Semi Detached Property
- Fantastic Location Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Spacious Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Family Room/Bedroom Three
- Seperate Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Covered and Ceramic Tiled Garden Room
- Downstairs WC
- Large Rear Covered Yard
- Mature Front and Rear Garden
- Ample Driveway Parking leading to Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rent £1000 Per Month (Inc Rates)
- Available April 2021
Additional InformationThis charming cottage style semi detached property is ideally located in the ever sought after Ballyhackamore, Belfast. It is also within walking distance to Belmont village.
This well maintained property comprises of a spacious living room with seperate dining room and covered garden room, fully fitted kitchen, downstairs WC and ground floor bedroom. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom with coloured suite. There are beautiful mature views from every aspect and the house is further enhanced by a rear garden.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original sliding sash windows throughout.
- BEDROOM/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, dual aspect with mature outlook to rear garden and outlook to side.
- 4.52m x 3.96m (14' 10" x 13' 0")
Measurements at widest points.
Plate rack, cornice ceiling, exposed beams, stone fireplace and stone hearth with display recess, timber mantel and open fire, mature outlook to front gardens.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Outlook to rear, plate rack, glazed access door to covered Rear Yard.
- 4.24m x 2.46m (13' 11" x 8' 1")
Maple style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel oven below, extractor fan above, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, concealed lighting, built-in glazed display cabinets, part wood panelled walls, part tiled walls, exposed beams and stable door access to tiled garden room.
- COVERED REAR YARD:
- 2.46m x 2.74m (8' 1" x 9' 0")
Covered and ceramic tiled garden room with utility room, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, built-in shelving. French doors to rear patio and garden.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC, wood panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:
- 2.74m x 1.83m (9' 0" x 6' 0")
Mature outlook to front and rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.05m (14' 11" x 10' 0")
With box bay window and mature outlook to front, wall to wall range of built-in robes with cupboards above, exposed beams.
- 3.61m x 3.02m (11' 10" x 9' 11")
Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, bidet, panelled bath, mixer taps, vanity unit inset in marble, cabinets below, marble shelving, exposed beams, access to eaves and hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Crazy paved driveway through brick pillars, easily maintained front gardens laid in mature shrubs, loose pebbled areas, pathways and rockeries, mature trees, ample parking to front and side leading to garage.
- 5.74m x 3.05m (18' 10" x 10' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, side access door
- Enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect, easily maintained, laid in lawns with quarry tiled ceramic tiled patio areas, raised flowerbeds, mature shrubs, oil storage tank.
Travelling from the Knock carriageway along Hawthornden Way, towards Belmont, Hawthornden Road is located just after the main junction on the left hand side. Turn right and Number 22 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.