- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Show Home Available To View By Private Appointment Through Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888
- YOUR TURNKEY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A wide range of carefully designed premium kitchens in various styles and colours with a choice of square edged worktop complete with upstands and contemporary door handles
- Eye level Hoover double oven
- Integrated modern Hoover ceramic hob
- Stainless steel extractor fan
- Integrated Candy washer/dryer (where applicable)
- Integrated Hoover fridge/freezer
- Integrated Hoover dishwasher (appliances benefit from a 10 year parts warranty & a 2 year labour warranty, make/model subject to availability. A 1-year labour warranty applies to free standing appliances in the Utility Room)
- Convenient soft close drawers and doors to the kitchen
- LED lighting under high level units to accommodate modern living (where applicable)
- Stainless steel Leisure bowl & a half sink & lever tap
- Full height glazed patio doors opening onto garden allowing extra space and natural light
- BATHROOM / ENSUITE
- Premium quality white sanitary ware
- Chrome shower cubicles
- Slimline shower trays (where applicable)
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom
- Attractive vanity unit to main bathroom (except for the C4 Tully house type) and half pedestal sink (where applicable) to ensuite
- PLUMBING & HEATING
- WiFi enabled natural gas central heating with energy efficient 30KW Aristan Genus combi boiler, supplying instant hot water for your convenience. WiFi enabled, you can control your heating with a mobile app and relax in the knowledge the boiler is complete with a 12 year warranty, subject to annual service;
- Electric shower to ensuite (where applicable)
- Thermostatic gas shower to main bathroom (where applicable) providing instant hot water
- FLOOR COVERINGS
- Stunning 600 x 600mm floor tile from our ‘Austin’ range to kitchen / dining / entrance hall / WC / main bathroom / ensuite and sunroom (where applicable)
- Wide range of Phloor Apollo carpet choice with comfort felt backing to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- WALL COVERINGS
- Easy clean glass splashback to hob area in kitchen
- Choice of wall tiling to bathroom area in main bathroom (600mm full height if shower over bath), to ensuite, to splashback in bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Impressive Balmoral composite marble surround fireplace, with a black granite back panel & hearth and a contemporary electric fire feature
- Enhanced window proportions to maximise natural light
- WOODWORK & PAINTING
- Oak style shaker doors throughout with contemporary ironmongery
- Classical 6” moulded skirting throughout
- Classical 4” moulded architrave throughout
- All wall and ceiling surfaces painted white throughout with satin finish to woodwork
- LIGHTING & MEDIA
- Extensive range of electrical sockets & TV points throughout. Electrical layout to be provided upon booking
- Integrated downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, and sunroom (where applicable)
- Internal wiring for TV, Sky and provision of future alarm system
- Wired for BT
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Composite GRP insulated front door
- Front and patio doors with multi point locking system
- Classical wrought iron black metal railings (where applicable)
- Black PVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Attractive A&G River Stone 3’s pavers to front entrance door
- Tarmac to driveways with edging detail (where applicable)
- A&G River Stone 3’s mixed pavers to patio area in the secluded rear garden
- 6ft (approx) close board timber fencing to rear boundaries allowing privacy (where applicable)
- Beautifully landscaped front and back garden
- Lawn turf to garden areas
- Maintenance free decorative garden walls (where applicable)
- Outside tap as standard
- Door bell
- Outside lighting at front and rear entrance to enhance the appearance with added security
- External weatherproof electrical point for easy accessibility
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY & DESIGN
- Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows with Astragal glazing bars (front elevations)
- Enhanced window proportions allowing sunlight to spill throughout
- 9ft floor to ceiling heights throughout, adding space & elegance (house type specific)
- In addition Braidwater is an A1 rated NHBC registered company and all our homes benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty as standard, giving homebuyers peace of mind.
- LUXURY UPGRADES
- A Safer Smarter Home, Deluxe Carpet, Fireplace, Kitchen Upgrades, Storage Options, Stylish Coving, Floor and Wall tiling. To discuss upgrades please speak to our selling agent for further details.
ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, WHERE COUNTRY LIFE MEETS CITY LIVING…
Castlehill presents the perfect fusion of substance and style for all homebuyers.
Situated off the Ballygowan Road in Belfast, residents will enjoy a development that fits seamlessly into leafy surroundings, while presenting homes defined by architectural style and the highest build quality. Few places deliver such an ideal semi-rural location within an area where the vibrant metropolitan landscape of South East Belfast merges into the quiet calm of the Co. Down countryside.
Enjoy the peaceful ambience and country walks of the immediate area as well as the vibrancy of Belfast City Centre, just four miles away. Even closer to hand, and just under five minutes from Castlehill, is the coffee culture and cuisine heartland of Ballyhackamore, an area which has stolen the crown as Belfast’s trendiest culinary hotspot. The village style of this area offers an eclectic combination of fabulous eateries, cafes, boutiques, and shops.
What makes Castlehill such a special place to live is its unrivalled accessibility to a vast array of amenities, venues, and activities that contribute to a superb lifestyle experience. Residents can unwind in the great outdoors with a choice of local parklands and riverside walks while golfers are only a few minutes away from the acclaimed 18 hole Shandon Park Golf club. For those that enjoy keeping fit, the David Lloyd fitness centre is close by, as is the cycling splendour of the magnificent Comber Greenway.
The more practical necessities are also well catered for, including a superb range of schools from nursery through to secondary school. Grocery stores, supermarkets, and high street brands are available in the immediate area, and at the Forestside Shopping Complex just under three miles away. For travelling around the city and further afield, the Metro bus network is accessible from the Ballygowan Road, and the Knock Dual Carriageway - carriageway provides an easy connection to the M1 and M2 motorway networks.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Braidwater has been building new homes of quality, style, and value for over 40 years. They offer a fresh and creative approach based on their knowledge of what home buyers really want. Braidwater is committed to delivering exceptional quality, value and a personal service that is second to none.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 61 Castlehill||POA|
|Site 62 Castlehill||POA|
|Site 63 Castlehill||POA|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »