The Moyallen, Drumaran View,
Hunters Hill Road, Gilford, BT63 6BF
LAST SEMI AVAILABLE
This property forms part of the Drumaran View development
Show Home Open Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
1,092 sq. feet
Drumaran View Development
This property forms part of the Drumaran View development.
Click to view all available property types within this development.
|Site 38 Drumaran View||Sale agreed||1,092 sq. feet|
Site 38 Drumaran View
Price: Sale agreed
Size: 1,092 sq. feet
Show Home Open Viewing
Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
SITE 38 DRUMARAN VIEW - MOYALLEN HOUSE TYPE
OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM
(LAST REMAINING TURN KEY SEMI-DETACHED)
CONTACT AGENTS FOR PRIVATE VIEWING
SUITABLE FOR PURCHASE WITH CO OWNERSHIP - SUBJECT TO TERMS - SEE AGENT
SITE 38 SHALL BE COMPLETED WITH THE SPECIFICATION BELOW
TOUCHES OF QUALITY
• Luxury fitted kitchen with feature low level lighting and cupboards to Utility Room
• Integrated appliances to include electric hob and oven, extractor, fridge/freezer, built in microwave and dishwasher.
• Automatic washing machine to Utility
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with vanity lighted unit in Bathroom
• Black towel Rail & Fittings Bathroom
• Carpets to Bedrooms
• White internal panel doors
• Contemporary moulded skirting & architrave
• All internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted white throughout
• Energy efficient recessed down lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom, Utility and En-Suite
• Ceramic floor tiling to Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Utility and En-Suite
• Feature splashback tiling, (including skirting) to downstairs WC, Bathroom, En-Suite
and splashback tiling to Kitchen & Utility
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, telephone and TV points
• Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Multi Fuel stove with Hearth
• Oil Central Heating system with energy efficient condenser boiler
• Pressurised water system
• Traditional construction
• Cream uPVC Double Glazed Windows
• 10-year New Build Warranty
• Outside Tap
• Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
• Gardens sown out to front and rear
• Extended Tarmac Driveway
This property has been finished with an enhanced turnkey specification. Contact Agent to arrange viewing.
Initial Booking deposit of £500.00 (£250.00 NON REFUNDABLE should purchaser withdraw) made payable to selling agent, subject to Contract. Balance of 10% payable on signing of unconditional contracts within 6 weeks of booking or 21 days from purchasers solicitor is in receipt of building agreement (which ever is the latest). After this period if unconditional contracts are not exchanged, the sale will be reviewed and may be released for sale at the discretion of Buildcon Homes.
Balance of Purchase Price Payable on completion of sale.
To ensure the continued maintenance and upkeep of the development, a management company will be formed and each property owner will pay an annual maintenance fee.
Builder responsible for NIE Connection. Alternations may be made to building specifications.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can offer no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and enquiries must satisfy themselves regarding descriptions and measurements. All measurements are approximate. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in these particulars have not been tested, (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition.
FLOOR PLANS / ELEVATIONS
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans/elevations, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other item are approx. and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. These plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.