- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance Level Accommodation: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Open Plan, Lounge/Dining/Kitchen, Utility Area, , Shower Room, 2 No Store Rooms
- First Floor Accommodation: 6 Bedrooms, Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom, Shower Room, Separate W.C.
- Second Floor Accommodation: 5 Bedrooms (2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms), Shower Room, Cloakroom & W.C., Attic comprising of 2 Storage Rooms.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Partial Double Glazing. Fire Alarm installed.
- Courtyard to the rear with rear access to Slievefoy Place. Separate Outside W.C., Spiral staircase (fire escape). Three phase electric. Garage.
- Carpets and curtains included within sale.
Additional InformationThis mid terrace period residence is situated in a prime position on the seafront in Warrenpoint. The property boasts uninterrupted views over Carlingford Lough and the Mourne and Cooley Mountains. The residence extends over four floors with many of the original features retained throughout.
The vendor has occupied the property almost 40 years and has hosted a successful business operation in the residential care sector with residents funded by the housing executive. Whilst the property is currently occupied it can be vacant within two months.
The property requires some modernisation throughout and offers an excellent opportunity to put one's own stamp on it.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance porch with magnificent views, entrance hall with cloakroom and separate w/c. The lounge, dining room and kitchen are open plan with two storage rooms and a utility room to the rear. The first floor offers six bedrooms, two shower-rooms, a bathroom and kitchen. The second floor offers a further five bedrooms (two with ensuite shower rooms), a cloakroom with w/c and a separate shower-room. Extra storage space is available in the attic with a further two storage rooms, both with built in wardrobes plus wash hand basin and electric heater. Outside there is an integral garage with an electronically controlled up and over door. The garage is plumbed for a washing machine. The courtyard is to the rear of the property offering rear access and a spiral staircase for fire escape.
The property is granted with HMO Licence which has been renewed in February 2018 and is valid for five years (Futher details of the income generated is available upon request).
Conveniently located within walking distance to all local amenities, restaurants and bars and transport links including Rostrevor, Newcastle and Newry City with Kilbroney Forest Park less than a ten-minute drive making this an excellent choice of home for those who enjoy the great outdoors.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.9m x 4.4m (6' 3" x 14' 5")
Tiled flooring, triple aspect windows with magnificent views. Pvc door leading to front garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.05m x 5.35m (6' 9" x 17' 7")
Solid wood flooring, glazed door with side screens, dado rail, telephone point and featured archway.
- 1.5m x 1.1m (4' 11" x 3' 7")
Solid wood flooring.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.4m x 2.6m (4' 7" x 8' 6")
Tiled flooring, white vanity sunit with whb, w/c and wall panelling to dado railing. Wall heater.
- 5.2m x 5.m (17' 1" x 16' 5")
Solid wood flooring, original feature fireplace with carved timber surround, decorative tiled inset and tiled hearth. Bay window with magnificent views of Carlingford Lough, Cooley and Mourne Mountains. Ceiling coving, ceiling rose, tv and telephone point, ceiling, wall lights, dimmer switch and featured archway to dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.67m x 3.6m (12' 0" x 11' 10")
Solid wood flooring, open plan from lounge and leading to kitchen, ceiling coving, ceiling fan light and telephone point.
- 3.2m x 5.2m (10' 6" x 17' 1")
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled over work-tops, integrated " Electrolux" fridge and "Bosch" dishwasher, cream "rayburn" range (which heats water and radiators) with oven and warming oven, ceiling dome window, tv point and glazed door leading to rear yard.
- 3.8m x 3.7m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
Tiled flooring, built in storage cupboard and tv point.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.64m x 2.99m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
Tiled flooring, range of low level units with sink and drainer. Partial wall tiling.
- 2.6m x 3.4m (8' 6" x 11' 2")
Tiled flooring, archway leading from utility room, wash hand basin, ceiling dome window and door leading to yard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 0.8m x 2.23m (2' 8" x 7' 4")
Tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric "triton" shower.
- Carpet on stairs and landing. Stair lift to first floor. Walk in hot press with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.72m x 2.3m (8' 11" x 7' 7")
Side aspect with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, partial wood panelling and tv point. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Side aspect with laminate flooring and tv point. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.63m x 4.11m (8' 8" x 13' 6")
Rear aspect with laminate flooring and tv point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.59m x 3.45m (8' 6" x 11' 4")
Rear aspect with carpet flooring and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 0.97m x 2.2m (3' 2" x 7' 3")
Tiled flooring, white w/c and whb.
- 2.79m x 4.17m (9' 2" x 13' 8")
Rear aspect with lino flooring, range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled over work-tops, space for cooker, free-standing microwave and fridge.
- 1.96m x 1.62m (6' 5" x 5' 4")
Vinyl flooring with white suite comprising of bath and whb.Partially tiled walls and partial wood panelling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.4m x 2.32m (4' 7" x 7' 7")
Vinyl flooring with coloured suite including whb with storage beneath, bidet and toilet. Fully tiled shower enclosure with electric "redring" expressions shower and partial wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.43m x 3.97m (7' 12" x 13' 0")
Front aspect with carpet flooring, ceiling coving, whb with storage beneath and tv point.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.2m x 5.m (13' 9" x 16' 5")
Front aspect with carpet flooring, bank of built in wardrobes and dressing table, bay window with superb views of "carlingford" lough and "mourne" mountains. Tv points.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.9m x 1.53m (6' 3" x 5' 0")
Vinyl flooring with vanity unit with wbh, w/c, fully tiled shower with "redring" electric shower and partial wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
Side aspect with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, whb and tv point. Fire escape exit.
- BEDROOM (8):
- 3.77m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Rear aspect with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and storage units. Vanity unit with whb.
- BEDROOM (9):
- 2.92m x 4.01m (9' 7" x 13' 2")
Front aspect with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe and vanity unit with whb.
- BEDROOM (10):
- 4.1m x 5.4m (13' 5" x 17' 9")
Front aspect with carpet flooring, bay window with superb views accross "carlingford" lough. Built in wardrobe and tv point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.7m x 1.2m (8' 10" x 3' 11")
Vinyl flooring, white suite comprising of whb, w/c and fully tiled shower cubicle with "mira sport" electric shower. Partial wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (11):
- 3.58m x 2.83m (11' 9" x 9' 3")
Rear aspect with carpet flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 0.79m x 2.2m (2' 7" x 7' 3")
Vinyl flooring, coloured suite comprising of whb, w/c, and fully tiled shower cubicle with "redring" electric shower. Partial wall tiling.
- CLOAKROOM & WC:
- Vinyl flooring, white suite comprising of w/c and whb. Partial wall tiling.
- Storage 1: (4.03m x 3.1m) - carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, tv point, whb and water heater. Velux window.
Storage 2: (3.04m x 3.22m) - carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, tv point, whb and water heater. Velux window.
- 6.04m x 4.3m (19' 10" x 14' 1")
Concrete floor, up and over electric(remote control) shutter door, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Single stainless steel sink and drainer with electric water heater.
- OUTSIDE WC:
- 0.9m x 2.m (2' 11" x 6' 7")
Concrete floor with w/c and whb.
- Courtyard at rear of house. Partially covered. Outside tap, spiral staircase (fire escape).
From Warrenpoint Town Centre. Turn left signposted Rostrevor and No.16 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »