- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Sumptuous and spacious apartments with 23ft (7m) wide living rooms offering West facing uninterrupted sea views.
- Unrivalled specification and finish throughout.
- Three apartment types and four bespoke penthouses, most with floor to ceiling windows and balconies.
- Located at the heart of the Promenade.
- Pedestrian access off the Promenade.
- The highest internet connectivity speeds via fibre optic broadband.
- Each apartment has secure parking accessed at the rear from Church Street.
- Each apartment has a large private and secure store.
- Secure areas to wash and dry sports equipment before storage.
- Glazing of the highest thermal and acoustic quality including triple glazing to the front elevation.
- Comprehensive electronic and electrical specification throughout, ensuring convenience, efficiency, ambience, security and connectivity (fibre optic broadband, CAT 6 cabling and remote heat controls).
- Spacious kitchens with quality marque appliances such as Bosch, Siemens or Neff.
- Bathrooms and en-suites are tiled with under floor heating and branded makes such as Laufen and Gessi.
- MHVR heat recovery systems ensuring comfortable and efficient heating.
- All apartments have generous internal storage with washing and drying machines separate from kitchen/living area.
- Tiling or carpeting to the remainder of the apartment.
- Detailed specification available on request.
A luxury development mixing the traditional features of Portstewart Promenade with all the ingenuity, aesthetics and efficiency modern design has to offer.
The Montagu development occupies the site of the former Montagu Hotel on the Promenade at the heart of Portstewart. This development will comprise two distinct blocks each containing 6 three bed apartments, 3 two bed apartments and two bespoke penthouses. All units offer expansive accommodation including a 7m wide living area, dominated by the imposing feature window, which commands simply spectacular views. All apartments are West facing enjoying uninterrupted views from dawn to dusk over the ever changing and dramatic Portstewart Bay and Donegal Headlands.
The Montagu Development
Two apartment blocks, each comprising:
2 penthouses with internal area of circa 1400 sq. ft. Each has a 180 sq. ft. terrace and roof terrace.
6 three bedroom apartments ranging in size from 1230 to 1300 sq. ft. There is an option to vary the size of or omit completely the third bedroom with early booking.
3 two bedroom apartments of 936 sq. ft.
No phased construction ensuring you enjoy your apartment from the outset.
A limited number of apartments are being released to begin with and early booking may permit limited specification alterations.
Portstewart is located on the world famous North West Coast of Northern Ireland. The town has a broad offering of spectacular walks, water sports of all kinds, championship golf, award winning restaurants and boutique shopping. All of this overlooking awe-inspiring views and seascapes.
This backdrop provides the perfect gateway to explore the various nearby attractions the North Coast has to offer from the World Heritage site of the Giant’s Causeway, the iconic Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and Dunluce Castle to the world renowned Old Bushmills Distillery; these are just a few of the landmarks which steep this area in mystique.
Bustling Portrush whose many attractions include The Royal Portrush Dunluce Golf Course which will host The Open in 2019 and is only 3 miles away, as is Coleraine with its larger retail offerings.
But of course it is the surroundings that steal the show.