- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Connected Country Living
Carndaisy Lane is a quality collection of 19 family homes, superbly located to enjoy the pleasures of the countryside, yet well connected to the neighbouring, bustling towns of Magherafelt and Cookstown.
A thriving village, Moneymore is brimming with history whilst offering all the amenities you need for modern living. For those who love the outdoors, only minutes away are the beautiful ‘Plantation’ home and gardens of Springhill, walking and mountain biking on Slieve Gallion and Carndaisy Glen, and a vast range of boating and sporting activities at Lough Neagh.
Education in the area is extremely well catered for with top performing primary and secondary level schools close by. Conveniently positioned in the heart of Northern Ireland, residents will benefit from easy transport links to the main cities and Belfast International Airport.
Carndaisy Lane provides a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving village community and enjoy modern, connected country living.
- Contemporary range of kitchen finishes with choice of doors and worktops.
- Under unit lighting
- Kitchen appliances to include hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Fully tiled floor
- Upstand between worktop and high level units.
- Modern white sanitary ware to bathrooms, ensuites and wcs.
- Fully tiled floor
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
- Pre finished Oak internal doors with contemporary door furniture
- Bevelled and painted skirting boards and architraves
- Painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
- Wired for alarm system
- Wired for future satellite connection- connection fee applies
- All CAT 6 wiring
- Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
- Quality carpet to bedrooms, reception room, hall, stairs and landing
- Choice of wood burning stove or open fire
- Excellent level of floor, walls and roofspace insulation to latest Building Control regulations.
- Oil fired central heating with 3 zone feature
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Composite front and rear door with 5 point locking system
- Aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveways
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
- Estate railings to front of development
- Patio doors to paved patio area
- Global Homes 10 year warranty
Schools near Carndaisy LaneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 11 Carndaisy Lane||Sale agreed||910 sq. feet|
|Site 15 Carndaisy Lane||Sale agreed||1,025 sq. feet|
|Site 17 Carndaisy Lane||Sale agreed||1,015 sq. feet|
|Site 19 Carndaisy Lane||Sale agreed||1,015 sq. feet|
|Site 21 Carndaisy Lane||Sale agreed||1,025 sq. feet|
|Site 23 Carndaisy Lane||Sale agreed||910 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »