Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
The Mill Village, Comber
Stunning affordable and sustainable Turnkey Homes from the award winning Dunlop Homes.
Dunlop Homes take their environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new and ongoing building regulations, to help keep drafts out and retain warmth.
Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat your home, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
Dunlop Homes use sustainable and recycled materials where possible and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving light bulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly environment and the way we live.
- Insulated to the New Building Regulation Standards
- Walls and ceiling painted throughout
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery and glazed where appropriate
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to hall, kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuites and WC's
- Wall tiling to wet areas in bathroom, and WC, ensuite fully tiled
- Carpets to lounge (where applicable) bedrooms, stairs and landing
- All gardens to be laid in lawn with planting and hedging (where applicable)
- Parking areas and paths will be bitmaced and/or paved
- Double glazed windows
- Entrance door with multipoint locking system
- Outside water tap
- Enclosed rear gardens
- External lighting to front and rear door
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- A Management Company will organise the upkeep of the communal areas
KITCHEN AND UTILITY SPECIFICATION
- High quality units with choice of door, quartz stone worktops / splashbacks and handles
- Range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Down lights to ceiling
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near