The Mews, 9A Derryvolgie Avenue, Malone Road, Belfast BT9 6FL
4 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent & Charming Mews Style Family Home in Prime Location just off the Lisburn & Malone Roads in South Belfast
- Drawing Room, Living Room & Garden Room
- Kitchen & Dining Area with Extensive Range of Built-in Units
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Additional 3 Bedrooms on First Floor & Family Bathroom
- Delightful Rear Garden with Mature Borders, Lawn & South Facing Aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location with Excellent Access to City Centre, Schools, Shops & Restaurants
Additional InformationA Charming attached mews style townhouse in a prime residential location. The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor a large drawing room, family room, garden room, kitchen with dining area and extensive range of units and a ground floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating, delightful south facing rear garden, enclosed yard area and attached garden storage shed.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the internal layout and character of this charming home.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Large cloaks cupboard with two double doors.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.02m (16' 8" x 9' 11")
uPVC framed double glazed windows, uPVC double glazed double French doors.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.03m x 4.27m (26' 4" x 14' 0")
Feature ornate sandstone fireplace surround, mantle and hearth, bay window with window seating.
- SITTING ROOM/STUDY:
- 4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Front door to garden, cornice ceiling, drinks cupboard with half door and internal shelving.
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 8.23m x 4.09m (27' 0" x 13' 5")
(at widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.48m (15' 3" x 11' 5")
Range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, corner shower unit with Triton shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash and basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.54m (14' 1" x 8' 4")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 4.32m (14' 5" x 14' 2")
French door to balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 3.25m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
- Tiled panelled bath with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress.
- Door from kitchen to covered storage/utility passageway, access door to rear courtyard area with outside storage unit, garden store with door from courtyard and secondary access door to rear garden. Access to bins area with pedestrian right of way for bin. Driveway on western side of building. Delightful south facing rear garden with mature borders and hedge boundary to rear patio area.
Heading out of town on the Malone Road turn right into Derryvolgie Avenue after Windsor Avenue on right hand side, continue to far end of the avenue.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »