Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 25 James Clow||Sold|
|Site 30 James Clow||Sold|
|Site 32 James Clow||Sold|
|Site 37 James Clow||Sold|
|Site 7 James Clow||Sold|
- Photographs are from the Show House, Apartment 113
- Modern Designed Kitchen With Units And Worktops Featuring Brushed Chrome Handles And A Stainless Steel Extractor Canopy
- Electrical Appliances Include A Stainless Steel Oven, Electric Hob, Fridge/Freezer, & Dishwasher Washer Dryer In Store Off Hallway
- White Faceplates To Electrical Sockets Above Kitchen Worktops
- High Quality Ceramic Partial Wall Tiling
- Bathroom / Ensuite:
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware In Bathrooms And Ensuites With Chrome Finished Fittings
- Quality Ceramic Tiles - Fully Tiled Shower And Partial Wall Tiling
- Internal Joinery:
- Veneered Internal Doors With Chrome Ironmongery
- Built-In Wardrobes In Master Bedroom
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- New Carpets To Bedrooms
- New Contemporary Laminate Floor To Hallway And Living Areas
- Floor Tiling To Kitchen, Bathroom And Ensuite (Where Applicable)
- Electrical Installation:
- Each Apartment Has The Wiring Infrastructure To Accommodation Broadband Capabilities, Telephone And Satellite Television
- Generous Electrical Socket And Lighting Points Are Provided In Each Apartment
- Audio Intercom System To Main Entrance From Each Apartment
- Impressive Atrium-Style Entrance
- Enclosed Car Parking For 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments. There is no car space with apartment 27 ( one bedroom)
Additional InformationJames Clow...
A place that is steep in history and is a focus for all that is contemporary; a landmark that exudes character and quality. This stunning, glass encrusted building is a landmark fitting into the Belfast skyline. Tall and elegant, James Clow stands as a symbol of all that is dynamic and progressive about the City.
Set in the heart of Belfast's historic docklands, old and new merge seamlessly together in James Clow, offering a slice of modern city living, wrapped up in history and culture. Many of the apartments have magnificent views across Cave Hill, Clarendon Dock, Belfast City and beyond. James Clow is on the doorstep to some of the oldest buildings and thoroughfares in the City.
Yet the beauty of this location also lies in its proximity to the City Centre, being just minutes away from the bustling cafes, pubs, restaurants that line the cobbled streets of the Cathedral Quarter, and the new Ulster University Campus on York Street.
James Clow offers spacious, modern interiors and every comfort and convenience you could ever need, both inside your home and out. These apartments would be perfectly suited to young professionals looking for a contemporary home in a much sought-after location or someone looking for a superb investment due to James Clow excellent letting potential.
For further information, please contact Thomas O'Doherty or Tiffany Brien at our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 4.7m (25' 3" x 15' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.84m (13' 2" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.74m (13' 1" x 9' 0")
Princes Dock Street Belfast
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »