- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
McAlister Builders have a reputation for creating beautiful homes in desirable locations.
Paddock Lane presents a unique opportunity to avail of a luxury modern home with a Georgian styled facade in the popular Co. Antrim town
Using only skilled tradespeople along with quality materials, fixtures and fittings McAlister Builders cement quality and attention to detail from the the first turn of sod to the final stroke of the paint brush in every home.
It’s an ethos we have adopted from the beginning and it has stood us in good stead for over 20 years in the building industry.
Each home at Paddock Lane represents everything we stand for in our endeavour to be the best and build the best.
Our superior build methods include solid brick and block wall construction with extra wide insulated cavity walls and extra deep insulation in the attic and floors to create a warm and effcient home. We provide 10 year structural warranty with all our homes.
• Luxury high quality units with a choice of either contemporary or classical finishes to create a functional and inviting space
• Choice of doors, worktops and handles to satisfy all tastes
• All kitchens will have integrated appliances including fridge/ freezer and dishwasher with the latest “induction hobs” and ovens
• Utility area will be plumbed for a washing machine and dryer
Bathrooms and Ensuite
• Bathrooms and ensuite will be fitted with the latest contemporary white premium quality sanitary ware
• Chrome heated towel rail fitted in the bathroom
• Both bathroom and ensuite will have a vanity unit and mirror with LED lighting
• Thermostatically controlled showers in both bathroom and ensuite
• Both bathroom and ensuite will have a choice of high end luxury designer style tiling
• Floor Covering
• Premium quality tiles and carpeting throughout
• Floor tiling to the hall, WC, kitchen, dining, utility and sunroom areas (where applicable)
• Tiling to Bathroom and ensuite doors and showering areas
• Carpeting to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
• All homes will be fitted with highly efficient gas combi boilers providing instant hot water
• Internal panel doors with brushed chrome handles
• Moulded skirting and architrave throughout
• All walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork fully painted
• Attractive wood burning stove with hearth to the lounge
• Comprehensive electrical specification with electrical points, sockets, TV and telephone points
• A socket with built-in USB point will be fitted in the kitchen area
• Recessed LED down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite areas
• Mains powered smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detectors
• Combination of brick and render finishes throughout the site uPVC windows and external doors with high security locking systems
• uPVC fascia and sofits
• Fully boarded fence to the rear and side of all properties
• Each home will have low level planting providing an attractive soft backdrop
• External door lights fitted
• House postal numbers fitted to front door
• Outside tap fitted to all properties
• Each home will have large paved patio area with paved door steps and path area
• Driveways are finished in bitmac
• Gardens will be turfed and sown out depending on season
• Extensive planting of hedgerows and shrubs throughout the site
Please contact the selling agent, Frank A McCaughan & Son, for more information.
Schools near Paddock LaneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 Ballymena Road||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
|Site 27 Ballymena Road||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
|Site 36 Ballymena Road||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
|Site 41 Ballymena Road||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
|Site 74 Ballymena Road||Sale agreed||1,325 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »