- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- NOW ON RELEASE
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION NOVEMBER 2021 FOR THE MAYFLY BUILIDNG
- All in the detail
- Quality kitchen with laminate worktop and stainless steel sink unit
- integrated appliances to include gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Washer/dryer in utility store
- Energy efficient LED down lights to living / kitchen / dining area
- BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
- Energy efficient LED downlights to bathroom and ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Ceramic floor tiling to hall, living / kitchen / dining, bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure
- Selective wall tiling to bath area
- Feature splash back wall tile to bathroom and ensuite where a sink is fitted
- Quality carpets fitted to bedrooms
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Walls, ceilings, and all woodwork painted
- Contemporary internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted to Building Control Standards
- Generous range of points for electrical sockets, switches, telephone and TV points
- Main rooms wired for future satellite point
- Virgin Media
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Recessed energy efficient LED downlighting to living area, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite (where applicable)
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Communal lift to each block for access to apartments on the first and second floors
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss
- Black flat roof tiles
- uPVC fascia, soffit, gutter and rain water pipes
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to main entrance door
- Private allocated parking
- Management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each apartment will be issued with a NHBC 10 year Structural Warranty
WELCOME TO THE APARTMENTS AT LOUGHSHORE MANOR
Loughshore Manor offers a rare opportunity purchase a quality new apartment in one of the most convenient locations possible. It benefits from excellent transport links. Belfast City Centre is just minutes away by car and local railway services are also within easy reach.
The Apartments at Loughshore Manor also benefit from an excellent range of local leisure activities. Hazelbank Park is one of the best parks in Newtownabbey and is situated immediately adjacent, on the shores of Belfast Lough and offers fantastic views to Belfast, Carrickfergus and County Down. Within the park you will find some stunning shrub beds, woodland garden and estate trees together with a play park, bowling green, cycle path and walking route.
You can walk or cycle from Hazelbank Park to Belfast on the National Cycle Way. The route passes along the waterside of Belfast Lough right up to the Lagan Towpath. Just a short drive away are Belfast Castle and Belfast Zoo. What’s more, Cavehill County Park offers a wide range of walks and activities for the whole family.
The Apartments at Loughshore Manor offer a convenient lifestyle that is becoming increasingly harder to find. Situated in a highly attractive development of detached, semi-detached houses these apartments are characterised by spacious and carefully designed interiors with a high quality finish throughout. This new development will meet the needs of a range of purchasers from first time buyers to those seeking to downsize.
Schools near The Apartments at Loughshore ManorVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 19 Loughshore Manor||£159,950||753 sq. feet|
|Site 20 Loughshore Manor||£159,950||753 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »