This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|22 Birch Lane||Sold|
|24 Birch Lane||Sold|
|26 Birch Lane||Sold|
|28 Birch Lane||£185,000|
- A bright, modern and stylish townhouse located in the heart of Saintfield
- Brand new with a luxurious turn-key finish and quality appliances
- Bright and generous accommodation of approximately 1550 sq.ft.
- Stylish individual German kitchen with a range of integrated appliances by Creative Living
- Open plan living and dining area off the kitchen with a feature gas fire and elevated views
- Multi-purpose room on the ground floor with sliding patio doors to the rear garden
- WC on the ground floor that could easily be converted to an en-suite if desired
- Generous master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite shower room with feature tiles
- Two additional well-proportioned bedrooms on the second floor
- Luxury family bathroom with a white suite and quality tiles and sanitary ware
- Generous parking to the rear of the property
- Oil fired central heating with a combi boiler and quality double glazing
- Alarm system installed
- Fully carpeted and tiled throughout
- Fully painted
- Within easy walking distance to the village of Saintfield and excellent schools
- Easy access to local transport into Belfast and Downpatrick
Created for Living!
Birch Lane is an intimate development of attractive properties, located just yards from the centre of the picturesque village of Saintfield. With all the required amenities within easy walking distance these properties are sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers, especially those searching for luxury, style and convenience. The larger style properties which are approximately 1550 sq.ft provide great flexibility due to the additional accommodation on the ground floor, this luxurious space could be utilised as a further bedroom with an en-suite, a large living room with additional utility space or anything that suits your family’s needs.
The quality turn-key finish, excellent space, the convenience and nothing to do but move in and enjoy your new home surely adds to the appeal.
Downstairs has its own entrance door to the side and comprises a large reception room or fourth bedroom, a guest toilet and under stair storage. The first floor has an entrance door to the front and comprises a luxurious German kitchen with an open plan living and dining area that is absolutely ideal for entertaining family and friends. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms – the master with a quality en-suite shower room with an oversized shower cubicle and a separate family bathroom with a luxurious white suite.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a garden and a patio area that is perfect for relaxing on or having friends round for a drink or two on a summer’s day! There are two dedicated parking spaces for residents and additional parking for guests.
Birch Lane is ideally located within walking distance to Saintfield Main Street. Saintfield has become more and more popular over the years and while being small and quaint seems to offer everything you could possibly need. Restaurants, pubs, antique shops, chemists and its own travel agent are on hand.
Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the town has a great community feel, events are organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS USED ARE OF THE FURNISHED THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »