- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Available Early April 2019, Can Be Viewed Now
- Two bedroom Townhouse Located in a quiet residential development.
- Local Ameneties Such As The Carryduff Centre Within Easy Walking Distance
- Belfast City Centre Within Easy Commuting Distance
- Living Room With Dining Area Open To Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with white Suite
- Intruder Alarm System
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Parking
Additional InformationSituated in the Mansion Gardens phase of The Demesne development this two bedroom modern townhouse offers bright and stylish living space for the discerning purchaser. Designed with modern day living in mind, this two-storey home will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Finished to a full turnkey specification, the lounge is open plan to a luxury fitted kitchen which includes contemporary integrated oven and extractor fan, washer dryer and fridge freezer. Further advantages include a downstairs WC and large storage cupboard. There are two bedrooms on the first floor and bathroom with luxury modern suite and feature tiling. The property is painted and carpeted in neutral colours throughout. Externally the property overlooks a communal landscaped courtyard and car parking is provided to the side of the development. Carryduff is conveniently located close to several golf clubs, a leisure complex and other local amenities. With Belfast, Ballynahinch and Lisburn in close proximity, this home is also convenient to motorway links and public transport networks. Available April 2019 can be viewed now.
- Hard wood front door.
- Wood laminate flooring. Storage cupboard under stairs. Cloakroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back and ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.78m (17' 7" x 12' 5")
Open plan to kitchen. Contemporary style stainless steel hole in the wall gas fire.
- Fully fitted shaker style kitchen with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Stainless steel Nardi built-in oven and matching four ring gas hob. Stainless steel Expelair extractor fan with stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Nardi integrated washer/dryer. Ferroli concealed gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- Modern white suite with panelled bath and Grohe built-in shower unit over. Glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Feature partly tiles walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.59m (12' 5" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.64m (12' 5" x 8' 8")
Travelling out of Belfast on the Saintfield Road take the second exit at the Carryduff roundabout towards Ballynahinch. The Carryduff Centre is on your left hand side, turn right at the traffic lights onto Hillsborough Road. The Demesne is approximately 100m on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »