- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence
- Beautifully Renovated And Restored In Recent Years To Provide A Modern Family Home With A Host Of Period Features
- Superb Entrance Hall And Original Staircase Leading To Gracious First Floor Landing
- Host Of Reception Room Accommodation
- Luxury Fitted "Kittle Of Toye" Hand Painted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite, And Superb Family Bathroom With Twin Roll Top Baths
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Gardens To Rear Including Magnificent Terraced Lawn Area With Landscaped Flower Beds And Enclosed Patio
- Additional Coach House (Ideal For Granny Flat/Teenager's Annex)
- Convenient To All Local Amenities Within Dromore Town With Belfast, Lisburn And Dublin Within Comfortable Commuting Distance Via The Various Motorway Networks
Additional InformationExceptionally well located on the periphery of Dromore town centre, this magnificent detached family residence was constructed in the 19th Century by renowned architect Alfred Waterhouse and has been well maintained, restored and extended by the present owners to now provide what is a magnificent family home with generous accommodation and a host of period features.
Externally the property is positioned on a magnificent landscaped site with a terraced rear garden and generous sun terrace. In addition the Grade II listed property benefits from a Coach House which has been restored throughout and would provide ideal accommodation for a live-in relative, granny flat or teenager's annex.
Close to all local amenities within the area the property is also well placed for commuting to Belfast and other surrounding towns via the various motorway networks. All in all, this is a magnificent opportunity to acquire a period home with adjoining Coach House on a superb site in a much sought after and popular residential location.
Viewing is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Double front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed double doors to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling, understairs storage.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, matching sanded and varnished floorboards.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 4.83m (16' 2" x 15' 10")
Bay window, superb marble fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.48m (15' 9" x 11' 5")
Sanded and varnished floorboards, feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, glass double doors to living room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.m x 4.88m (16' 5" x 16' 0")
Sanded and varnished floorboards, bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 4.57m x 4.27m (15' 0" x 14' 0")
"Kittle of Toye" hand painted kitchen with range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, twin bowl sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, larder cupboard, integrated dishwasher, display shelves, concealed lighting, space for cooker range with tiled surround and mantle over, tiled floor, open arch to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 5.61m (21' 5" x 18' 5")
Tiled and solid wood 11" wide board flooring, doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.1m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
Matching range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, matching tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear.
- Original staircase to...
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Retractable ladder to partly floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 4.83m (12' 5" x 15' 10")
Original 1880 restored pine floor, picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White Bloomsbury period suite comprising high flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled Aqualisa shower cubicle with large antique shower head, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.68m (15' 8" x 12' 1")
- DRESSING ROOM (FORMERLY 4TH BEDROOM):
- 3.23m x 2.44m (10' 7" x 8' 0")
Range of built-in robes and storage.
- MAGNIFICENT BATHROOM:
- Twin freestanding cast iron roll top baths with chrome mixer taps and shower attachments, Bloomsbury period suite including low flush WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled extra large corner Aqualisa shower cubicle with 8" diameter antique shower head and 3 bar water pump supply, chrome heated towel rails, ceramic tiled floor, access to dressing room, bright and soft lighting alternatives.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.85m x 3.45m (15' 11" x 11' 4")
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Mature gardens including front in lawns wtih mature trees and planting. Magnificent banked and landscaped rear garden in lawns with feature well stocked flowerbeds and natural brick wall enclosing the lower lawns. Weathered railway sleeper steps and spacious paved sitting areas.
- COACH HOUSE:
- Original period Coach House extensively renovated but retaining its old world charm, facing terraced gardens which gives it a private aspect with lovely views.
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL/STUDY AREA:
- Tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, twin pedestal wash hand basins, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- 6.98m x 3.43m (22' 11" x 11' 3")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, fridge freezer, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.98m x 3.45m (26' 2" x 11' 4")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »