- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa
- 2+ Rec; 4 Bed
- Open Plan Kit/Liv/Din
- Utility; Ground Floor W.C
- Bathroom & Ensuite S R
- G F C H; Pvc D/G
- Gardens; Large Driveway
- Elevated Rural Views
Additional InformationImpressive detached villa extending to c.1950 sq ft, occupying a fully landscaped site within Templepatrick Village, with elevated views towards Donegore Hill. In addition to being walking distance to shops/amenities of the Village, Belfast International Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and access to M2 motorway are all within a short drive. Accomodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen through living/dining, separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom with w.c. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and family bathroom. There is also a slingsby style ladder accessing floored, open truss roof space which may be suited to conversion (subject to necessary checks and approval). Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows. Externally the property enjoys ample driveway area finished in coloured stone, gardens mainly in lawn and paved entertaining area to rear. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment !!
** Please note that pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door with double glazed side panels, tiled floor, solid oak four panel internal doors with bevelled edge skirting and architraves.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor, access to under stairs store, telephone area.
- LOUNGE 6.32m x 3.43m (20'9" x 11'3")
- Inglenook style recess with cast iron wood burning stove on tiled hearth, Quliaty wood laminate flooring, duel aspect windows.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.94m x 3.66m (12'11" x 12'0")
- Quality wood laminate flooring, duel aspect windows.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 5.66m x 5.51m at widest (18'7" x 18'1" at widest)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units in solid wood door in sage finish with contrasting wood block effet melamine work surface, matching island unit with storage below, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and separate microwave oven, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, recessed down lights, glass panelled French doors to rear entertaining area, enjoying elevated views over open countryside towards Donegore Hill.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING
- With white two piece suite comprising vanity unit and wc, splash back tiling to sink, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.56m x 1.75m (11'8" x 5'9")
- Pvc double glazed back door, range of high and low level fitted storage units and work surface area to match kitchen, stainless steel sink, gas boiler based within matching unit, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to open truss, floored roofspace via slingsby style ladder (which may be suited to conversion subject to necessary checks & approval). Access to store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.13m x 3.73m (16'10" x 12'3")
- Currently utilised as large home office.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower, vanity unit and wc, splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 3.23m (16'6" x 10'7")
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 3.02m (13'8" x 9'11")
- With views over countryside.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 3.02m (10'3" x 9'11")
- With views over countryside.
- With modern white 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath, separate fully tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Extensive driveway area.
Gardens in neat lawn.
Paved entertaining area to rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »