The Kitson, Railway Manor, Railway Street, Comber BT23
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Email the Agents
We've sent your enquiry to .
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 6 Railway Manor||£172,500|
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Insulated to the new building regulations standards for thermal and acoustic performance
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Generous electrical specification including low voltage lighting, BT connections, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves painted white
- Oak finished internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Energy efficient Phoenix Gas central heating system
- High quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer
- Coloured glass splashback behind hob
- Concealed underlighting to kitchen units
- Downlights to ceiling
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostaically controlled shower in ensuite
- Full size bath with bath shower mixer to bathroom
- FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Wall tiling to wet area in bathroom, WC and ensuite
- Mosaic feature tiling panel
- Carpets to lounge, hall, bedrooms, stairs and landings
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- All gardens to be laid in grass seed and hedging where applicable
- Patio areas and paths will be paved
- Tarmac driveways
- Double glazed windows
- Composite front door with multi point locking system
- Outside water tap
- External lighting to front and back doors
- Boundary fencing to side and rear where there is no existing boundary
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Energy performance rated B
- Please note images are of a show house
- Front elevation will be amended. Please confirm details with selling agent
Additional InformationFeaturing contemporary architecture, Railway Manor is an exclusive development of six turnkey detached family homes in a well established community in the heart of Comber.
A Vibrant town with plenty to do...
Comber hosts a range of events throughout the year including a monthly artisan food market and the annual award winning Comber Earlies Festival, showcasing the very best of local food, street theatre and music.
Retaining its charm and character as a market town, The Square boasts established artisan and craft shops, art galleries, restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance.
Fitness and relaxation...
As well as the popular Comber Greenway, Railway Manor is close to a fantastic range of unique and diverse landscapes at Strangford Lough, Kiltonga Nature Reserve and Castle Espie.
Every day is an education...
Comber has an excellent range of quality schools from Primary through to Secondary, all within walking distance of Railway Manor.
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH SEPARATE WC
- 4.8m x 3.28m (15' 9" x 10' 9")
- 6.73m x 2.97m (22' 1" x 9' 9")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.1m (15' 3" x 10' 2")
- 2.06m x 1.75m (6' 9" x 5' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.67m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
- 2.21m x 1.91m (7' 3" x 6' 3")
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Colliers New Homes||028 9024 4000 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Simon Brien Residential (North Down)||028 9042 8989 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »