- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
‘RESERVE YOUR NEW HOME DURING MAY/ JUNE & PAY NO HOLDING FEE’
The "Keating" house-type a well proportioned 3 bedroom detached family home.
Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room, open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area, downstairs cloakroom with wc, landing, 3 bedrooms (master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite) and family bathroom.
This home will have a high quality turnkey finish, please see the specification details......all you will have to do is move in!
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors in line with new building regulations helps keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
– Impressive high and low level units, kitchen doors with choice of colours, worktop with upstands
and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction fan, integrated
dishwasher and fridge/freezer
BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND WC
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Showers in bathrooms and ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
– Shower over bath (where applicable)
FLOOR COVERING & TILING
– Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to living area and bedrooms
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Brick and Render external finishes
– Insulated to new building standards, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills,
with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Oil fired central heating
– White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT
extension to lounge area)
– Recessed down–lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– Wired for alarm system
– Each home will be issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
Schools near Old Schoolhouse MewsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 36 Old Schoolhouse Mews||£189,950||1,300 sq. feet|
|Site 37 Old Schoolhouse Mews||£189,950||1,300 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »