- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbing and electric for washing machine in utility
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters to kitchen ceiling
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
- Multi fuel Stove with hearth
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Mains supply Carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Firmus fired central heating system
- Integral Alarm System
- BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & WC'S
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Separate shower enclosure in main bathroom where applicable
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILINGS
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Front gardens to be turfed
- Rear gardens rotovated and seeded
- Bitmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- Timber front doors with painted finish with secure multi-locking system
- Outside water tap
- Boundary fencing to side and rear of the back garden
- Feature external lighting to front door
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
Additional InformationEvery Hilmark Home is designed to blend naturally with its environment and complement the surrounding architecture but Oakwood takes our Move-In Ready homes to the next level.
Contemporary and stylish designs are our trademark and Oakwood presented us the unique opportunity to make the very most of the exceptionally stunning countryside surrounding the area.
Constructed by skilled local craftsmen using carefully selected materials, every element in each new Hilmark Home is carefully considered for the best possible build. We've taken particular care at Oakwood to integrate large windows in your new home to take full advantage of the breathtaking views and make the most of the natural light.
We also give you the opportunity to add your own personal touch to the finished design by choosing from our Style and Refine ranges.
Oakwood combines aspirational living and a desirable location to create a once in a lifetime
opportunity for those seeking a balance between work, family life and recreation.
Hilmark Homes promises your new home will always be unique, always considered and always built for you.
The Hilmark Homes Get-Ready-Room
We offer a comprehensive, modern move-in-ready specification as standard on all of our developments and Oakwood is no exception. We aim to provide you with the very best in terms of product quality and stylish finishes.
At Hilmark our focus is on you, the purchaser, and making the process of buying your new home as enjoyable as possible. You will be invited to join us at the custom built Get Ready Room at our Headquarters in Portadown where you will have the opportunity to personalise your new home.
At Hilmark we offer an exceptional move-in-ready finish from our Style range in your purchase price but you may want to further personalise your home with our Refine range. The Refine range does incur additional costs so you may want to have a think about any additional budget available.
Our show homes are a good way to get inspiration as they use both the Hilmark Style and Refine ranges. Please note that suppliers can vary from development to development.
- 4.29m x 3.71m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 7.9m x 4.88m (25' 11" x 16' 0")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.1m (14' 1" x 10' 2")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.68m (8' 5" x 5' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.97m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.57m (9' 3" x 8' 5")
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 8 Oakwood||Sale agreed||1,230 sq. feet|
|Site 9 Oakwood||Sale agreed|
|Site 16 Oakwood||Sale agreed||1,230 sq. feet|
|Site 17 Oakwood||£181,500||1,230 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »