- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Renowned Gastropub in Cork
- 7 day Publicans Licence - renewed yearly
- Approx. 294 sq m (3,138 sq ft)
- Attracted external riverside seating area
- Private parking with secure gated access
- Mains services with gas fired central heating
- Inventory - Available on request
- Figures - Available on request
- Excellent potential for further growth
- Prominent and imposing position in Castlemartyr village
- Pre Covid-19 16500+ cars on average a day pass through the Village
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald O'Donovan is delighted to offer to the market 'The Hunted Hog'.
Located in the heart of Castlemartyr village in East Cork, The Hunted Hog is a popular pub offering traditional food and drink and is best known for its warm and friendly atmosphere, live Irish music, inviting character, and vibrant mix of both locals and visitors.
The property comprises a two storey licensed premises on a site extending to 0.18 acre approx. with ample car-parking and an attractive outdoor seating area overlooking the Kilta river. The premises of 294 sq m (3,138 sq ft) consists of open plan bar area, commercial kitchen, cold room, gents wc, ladies wc and wheelchair accessible wc to the ground floor. To the first floor is storage, a staff room and an office incorporating a shower room.
Due to its position on a prominent corner site and located on the main Cork-Waterford thoroughfare, the establishment is popular with locals and passing tourist and business people alike.
This is a great opportunity to acquire an existing business with excellent turnover figures in a prime location with potential for future development.
- Ground Floor
- Double doors with glazed stained panels, tiled flooring.
- Main Bar
- Traditional area creating authentic ambience with solid wooden flooring, open fire place, timber panelling, solid mahogany bar counter, side emergency access.
- Gents WC
- The gents comprises of a WC, three urinals, two WHB's, tiled flooring, tiled to hip level.
- Ladies WC
- The ladies compriese of three cubicles, two WHB's, tiled flooring, tiled to hip level.
- Wheelchair WC
- The wheelchair accessible WC comprises of tiled flooring, tiled to hip level, WC, WHB and a baby changing area adjacent.
- Back Hall
- Tiled flooring, emergency exit.
- Commercial Kitchen
- Abundance of stainless steel units, industrial gas cooker, storage, microwaves, non-slip flooring, door to rear.
- Back Storage Room
- Cold room, storage area.
- First Floor
- The first floor comprises of storage area, staff room, office incorporating a shower room.
BER No.: 800568842
Energy Performance Indicator: 740.15 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »