- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
Glen Corr is a new development situated off the Ballyclare Road, Newtownabbey, only 10 minutes drive from the City Centre and M1 motorway connections.
There is a home for everyone at Glen Corr, from those taking their first steps on to the property ladder, to the growing family looking for more space, to those wishing to downsize and avail of an easier lifestyle.
Glen Corr will feature a comprehensive turn key finish, with nothing to do but move in your own furniture . All of these superb homes will feature fitted kitchens, appliances, sanitary ware, floor coverings and gardens.
We would encourage you to come along and experience GlenCorr for yourself.
- Kitchen With Choice Of Doors, Worktops And Handles (From Selected Range)
- Fitted Range Of Appliances To Include Electric Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor Fan And Fridge Freezer
- Utility Room Fitted Units (From Selected Range)
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware
- Spot Lights Are Installed As Standard In Kitchen, Main Bathroom And En-Suite Only (Where Applicable)
- Partial Tiling To Main Bathroom Above Bath / Shower And Ensuite Shower
- Carpets To Bedrooms, Living Room, Hall, Stairs And Landing
- Internal Decoration Of Wall, Ceilings, Woodwork And Doors
- Double Glazed Windows In PVC Sliding Sash Frames
- Solid Timber Front Door
- Gas Fired Heating With Feature Fireplace To Living Area (From Selected Range)
- Outside Tap And Light
- Alarm System Installed
- Gravel / Pebble Driveways
- Gardens Sown Out Front And Rear
- 10 Year Warranty
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 157 Glen Corr||£240,000||1,345 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »