- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
COMING SOON - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
Aylesbury is a collection of stylish family homes within easy reach of Belfast City.
The Developers, South Bank Square, have built their reputation on creating stylish homes, designed for modern living.
Aylesbury is situated in an ideal location, the sights and sounds of the countryside are on your doorstep whilst being able to enjoy all the key benefits of city living.
Boasting an impressive collection of detached and semi-detached homes each finished to a luxury, exacting turnkey specification leaving homeowners with little to do but move in.
Aylesbury ticks all of the boxes on the search for a new home.
Choose your new home at Aylesbury and you’ll be choosing to live in an environment with surrounding open space and superb motorway connections to the retail and business hubs of Belfast City Centre.
Aylesbury sits in close proximity to the M2 motorway network, Sandyknowes Roundabout and is highly accessible by both private and public transport. The development is adjacent to Mallusk Enterprise Park which is one of Northern Irelands leading commercial hubs with a workforce of thousands.
You will realise the perfect work, rest and play balance, whether you are travelling the short commute to the city, wandering through the surrounding countryside or popping to the local shops.
Residents are within easy reach of Glengormley’s and North Belfast’s best primary and post primary schools, beautiful unspoilt countryside and all of the sporting and recreational attractions of the local area.
This ideal location ensures that residents could not be better situated to enjoy all the superb facilities that this part of County Antrim has to offer.
Lifestyle & Leisure
Whatever you like to do in your spare time, you’ll find it just minutes from Aylesbury. Shopping, sports facilities, recreational areas, cinema and restaurants are close by. Abbey Centre and its surrounding retail parks are just 5 miles away offering a range of big names stores, a food court and even free parking making it the ideal spot for shopping trips.
If you enjoy spending time by the water, you can enjoy the sea air of Jordanstown’s Loughshore Park.
There are expansive open spaces and terrific views whichever way you look! You can also enjoy walks around Belfast Zoo, Belfast Castle or take in the stunning views from Cavehill County Park.
Antrim and Newtownabbey supports a vibrant contemporary arts programme. It is home to no less than three theatrical venues; Theatre at The Mill, The Old Courthouse and Courtyard Theatre.
In the local area you will also find a selection of cafés, coffee shops, bakeries and an excellent range of restaurants with options to suits everyone’s taste.
Aylesbury provides the opportunity for a modern lifestyle that all the family will enjoy.
MAIN STRUCTURE / EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditional Brick/Block Construction
- PVC Fascia and Soffits
- PVC guttering and downpipes
- High Efficiency PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Houses finished in a combination of red facing brick and render
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Outside tap
- Fibre broadband
- Tarmac driveways
- Boundary fencing and walls
- Feature landscaping and paving (where applicable)
- Contemporary Oak internal doors
- Bevelled MDF skirtings and architraves with painted white satin finish
- Ceilings painted White
- Walls painted in contemporary colour scheme
- Tiled floors to Kitchen/Dining areas, Hallways, Bathrooms, WC’s and Ensuites
- High quality carpets with underlay to Living Room, Stairs/Landing and Bedrooms
- Mains wired smoke and heat detectors with a generous supply of electrical points throughout
- Low energy lighting throughout
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High quality contemporary fitted kitchens with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances including; electric hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine, and tumble dryer (where applicable)
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- High efficiency condensing Gas Boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- KITCHEN: 10' 8" x 7' 11" (3.25m x 2.41m)
- LIVING / DINING: 15' 9" x 15' 5" (4.8m x 4.7m)
- UTILITY ROOM: 5' 1" x 3' 3" (1.55m x 0.99m)
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 15' 6" x 10' 3" (4.72m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" x 9' 10" (3.4m x 3m)
- BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" x 8' 2" (3m x 2.49m)
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 20 Mallusk||£162,500|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »