- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 3 story Detached Family Home Occupying a Stunning Rural Setting
- Located in an Idyllic and Tranquil Setting with a Site Extending to Approximately 1.5 Acres.
- Opportunity to purchase a further 15.94 Acres.
- Large Oak Fitted Country Style Kitchen with Built-in Appliances and Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan to Family Living/Dining Area and Sunroom Leading to Terrace and Formal Gardens
- Six Spaciously Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Modern Ensuite and Walk-in Wardrobe
- Family Bathroom Additional Ensuite Bathroom and Separate WC downstairs
- High Standard of Finish Whilst Retaining Charm and Character with Many Fine Features
- Oil Fired Central Heating/UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautiful Formal Landscaped Gardens with Various Secluded Sitting Areas
- Adjoining Double Garage with Loft Space could easily be converted into separate living Accommodation subject to planning.
- Village of Crossgar and all its Amenities Only Minutes Away
- Exceptional Unique Property Ideal for a country Business Use or Simply the Perfect Quiet family Life
- Solar panels fitted which earn a rocks payment annually to the owner of the house
Your Property Geeks are delighted to bring to the market this wonderfully presented 6 Bedroom detached home beautifully located a minutes’ drive from Crossgar village, Co Down. A fine family residence thought to extend to almost 2864.0 sq. ft, set in a delightful setting. The grounds have been tastefully landscaped and provide a fine setting for a family residence. The property is located convenient to Downpatrick, Crossgar and Killyleagh and is an easy commute to Belfast and the M1 Motorway. Viewings should be made directly with Your Property Geeks and are strictly by appointment.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 6.0m (19’6) x 2.7m (8.6’)
UPVC front entrance door porch, leading into hallway
RECEPTION ROOM 1: 5.0m (16'4) x 4.5m (14'7)
Living area with an open cast iron fire place
RECEPTION ROOM 2: 4.6m (15’0) x 4.5m (14'7)
Living area with wooden flooring with an open cast iron fire place
DINING ROOM: 3.7m (12’7) x 4.1m (13’5)
Laid out in a wooden floor
KITCHEN & SUN ROOM: 4.3m (14'1) x 4.1m (13’5)
Tiled flooring, with underfloor heating. The kitchen comprises of high and low oak units with a granite worktop and all built in appliances.
Laid out tiled flooring comprises of high and low units 5m²
Laid out tiled flooring 3m²
BEDROOM 1: Master Bedroom – 4.5m (14’7) x 3.4m (11’1)
Comprises of wooden floor, ensuite bathroom with shower and a walk-through dressing room.
Dressing room 6m² Ensuite 3m²
BEDROOM 2: 4.0m (13'1) x 3.3m (10’8)
Laid out laminated flooring comprising of an ensuite bathroom
BEDROOM 3: 4.8m (15’8) X 4.5m (14’7)
Laid out laminated flooring
BEDROOM 4: 4.0m (13’1) X 2.6m (8’6)
Laid out laminated flooring
BEDROOM 5: 5.1m (16.’7) x 4 .2m (13’7)
Laid out in laminated flooring
BEDROOM 6: 5.1m (16’7 ) x 2.5m (8’2)
Currently used for storage
Externally there are security gates at the entrance of the driveway, which leads to the property. whilst the beautiful well-kept lawns and patio overlook the surrounding countryside and boast fantastic amenity space for both kids and adults to enjoy.
The detached garage is located and accessed from the rear of the property.
There is also the opportunity to purchase land surrounding the property extending to 15.94 acres.
Your Property Geeks for themselves and for the Vendor or Lessor of this property whose Agents they are, Your Property Geeks give notice that the particulars are produced in good faith and are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »