- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
RESERVE NOW FOR COMPLETION JULY ONWARDS
BUY THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FOR APPROX £380 PER MTH
( T & C'S APPLY)
ONLY 1 REMAINING SITE 16
SHOW HOMES OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT WEEKDAYS, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating,the more energy efficient the home)
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points. USB wall socket to living room, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Your new home has fibre to the premises (FTTP) providing ultra-fast broadband speeds subject to your chosen provider
- Floor covering and tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Kitchens with impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob. Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher.
- Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom: Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings. Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite. Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable). Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays.
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a Global Home 10 year warranty certificate
Living .................. 16’9” x 12’0” (max)
Kitchen/Dining ...... 12’8” x 12’0”
Utility Area ............ 6’4” x 3’3”
Master Bedroom ..... 12’0” x 9’11”
Ensuite .................. 9’11” x 3’3”
Bedroom 2 ............. 12’6” x 8’0”
Bedroom 3 ............. 8’10” x 7’3” (plus WR)
Bathroom ............... 8’4” x 6’9” (max)
Total Floor Area:
940 sq. ft. approx.
Schools near Atherton SquareVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 16 Harland (Brick & Render)||Sale agreed||940 sq. feet|
|Site 17 Harland (Brick & Render)||Sale agreed||940 sq. feet|
|Site 18 Harland (Render)||Sold||940 sq. feet|
|Site 19 Harland (Render)||Sale agreed||940 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »