Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Email the Agents
We've sent your enquiry to .
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 31 Lady Wallace Square||£157,500||1,031 sq. feet|
|Site 33 Lady Wallace Square||Sale agreed|
|Site 34 Lady Wallace Square||Sale agreed|
|Site 37 Lady Wallace Square||Sale agreed|
- Internal Walls, Ceilings And Woodwork Painted
- Comprehensive Range Of Electrical Sockets And Light Fittings
- Panelled Internal Doors With Modern Quality Door Furniture
- Moulded Skirting Boards And Architraves
- Mains Operated Smoke, Heat And Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Satellite, TV And Telephone Points To Lounge, Kitchen And Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Thermostatically Controlled Radiators And Energy Efficient Boiler
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High Quality Units With A Choice Of Doors, Worktops And Handles
- Integrated Appliances To Include Oven, Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer And Dishwasher
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings
- Thermostatically Controlled Shower Over Bath (Where Applicable)
- CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
- Floor Tiling To Kitchen
- Ceramic Wall Tiling To Kitchen Between Worktop And High Level Units
- Full Height Tiling To Shower Enclosures
- Floor Tiling To Bathroom, Ensuite And WC
- Splashback Tiling To Wash Hand Basins
- Carpets To Lounge, Bedrooms, Stairs, Landing And Hallway
- EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- Double Glazed Windows In uPVC Frames
- Excellent Level Of Floor, Wall And Roofspace Insulation
- Traditional Brick Or Render Finish
- Outside Tap
- Black Iron Estate Fencing To Selected Sites
- Tarmac Driveways
- Gardens Sown In Grass Seed And Landscaped Where Applicable
- Feature External Lighting
- Timber Fencing To Rear Boundaries
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Additional InformationLady Wallace Square at Thaxton Village is the latest phase of new housing from Farrans Homes, one of Northern Ireland's Leading Housebuilders . Thaxton Village is located in North Lisburn, just off the new North Feeder road, which provides excellent access to those commuting to Belfast City Centre, M1 and M2 Motorway network. Belfast City Centre is a 15 minute drive away and both airports are also easily accessible. Carrying through with the quality theme from their previous phase in Thaxton, namely Lady Wallace Gardens, this latest phase comprises new and exciting house types, where great attention has been paid to internal layouts and elevational treatments in order to create interesting and desirable homes and streetscapes. House types on offer include townhouses, semi detached and detached homes. All homes come complete with a comprehensive turn key finish and specification. Construction of this latest phase is starting in January 2013, with the first properties available for occupation in May 2013. Please contact selling agents for further details.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- 5.51m x 3.3m (18' 1" x 10' 10")
Dual aspect windows.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.51m x 2.87m (18' 1" x 9' 5")
Contemporary high and low level units. Partially tiled walls and fully tiled splashback. Integrated 4 ring gas hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. French doors leading to garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.87m (13' 9" x 9' 5")
Dual aspect windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3 piece white suite with fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.74m (10' 11" x 9' 0")
Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.69m (10' 11" x 8' 10")
- Contemporary 4 piece white suite comprising of bath with tiled panelling. Shower enclosure. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- Storage cupboard.
- Side driveway.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Fred Dalzell & Partners||028 9266 6638||Enquire Now|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888||Enquire Now|
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »