The Granary Building, 119 James Clow, Princes Dock Street, Belfast BT1
2 Bed Apartment To Rent
- Excellent Location With The Hustle And Bustle Of Belfast City Centre Within Walking Distance
- Recently Decorated Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Luxury Bathroom With Ceramic Wall / Floor Tiling
- Two Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Audio Intercom System
- Ease Of Access To M2, M3 And Westlink
- Stunning Views From Living Area
- £775 Per Month Incl Rates
- Fully Furnished To A High Standard
- Available For Occupation June 2018
Additional InformationStunning apartment located in the James Clow development in Belfast City Centre. The property benefits from an excellent position with a stunning view over Belfast docks and has many local amenities close at hand. There is also easy access to the main arterial routes, such as M2, M3 and the Westlink.
Internally the apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, master with ensuite, separate bathroom in luxury suite, modern fitted kitchen opening to bright and spacious living room. The property has underwent refurbishment in recent years and is presented in excellent order throughout. Enjoying views over all of Belfast from the living room balcony and also views over the water from the bedroom.
The apartment also benefits from secure, private car parking and an audio intercom system.
£775 Per Month.
Please call Simon Brien Residential on 02890668888 to arrange a viewing.
- LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING
- 7.37m x 4.29m (24' 2" x 14' 1")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.84m (13' 4" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.74m (11' 2" x 9' 0")
Princes Dock Street
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »