The Glushy, 223 Saintfield Road,
Belfast, BT8 6PS
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)
Last listed at Asking price £445,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Unique Contemporary Detached Home situated in private tucked away site just off the Saintfield Road, Belfast
- Completely re-furbished and extended by current owner providing excellent family accommodation
- L Shaped Open Plan Living and Dining Area and Modern Kitchen with gloss units, extensive island unit, full range of appliances and attractive engineered wood flooring
- Extended Lounge with twin roof lights and double doors leading to private patio Area
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms and First Floor Luxury Family Bathroom
- 2 impressive 2nd Floor Bedrooms, both with Ensuite Shower Rooms and Dressing Areas
- 2nd Floor Home Office/Study
- Large Integral Double Garage with Utility Area to Rear
- Ground Floor Studio with own door access providing Open Planning Kitchen/Dining and Living Area and Separate Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows
- Full Length Sun Terrace to front of property off living accommodation with Glazed Roof
- South West facing private rear level garden with extensive patio area and artificial grass, boundary trees providing privacy
- Extensive driveway with boundary wall with lighting, tarmac parking and turning area and exterior steps with access to Sun Terrace
- Excellent location convenient to leading schools, public transport, Forestside Shopping Centre, and minutes from Belfast City Centre
Completely refurbished by the current owner and all interiors designed to complement the design of the house the owner has also extended to the rear to provide a stunning Lounge with double doors leading to private south west facing Garden. The owner has also created a Studio on the Ground Floor with its own Open Plan Living/Dining and Kitchen with separate shower Room which can be flexible for a variety of different uses including home office, teenager’s studio, or Granny flat with its own front door access from front parking area.
The main accommodation on the first floor level provides Open Plan L Shaped kitchen, dining and living area with direct access to the full length terrace to the front of the property which enjoys morning sun and leading to an extended Sun Lounge to the rear of the property which leads to the sunny private rear gardens enjoying afternoon and early evening sunshine.
There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor along with a luxury Family Bathroom and 2 further Bedrooms on the Second Floor, Principal Bedroom with cleverly concealed Dressing Area and Ensuite Shower Room, Bedroom 2 has also an Ensuite Shower Room and Dressing Room, on the 2nd floor is also a Home Office/Study.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and Large Integral Garage on Ground Floor level.
To appreciate this hidden gem, viewing is a must!!
- PVC front door and glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.59m x 6.15m (28' 2" x 20' 2")
Light and power. Gas boiler. Up and over door.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Fitted shelving. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Open tread staircase with glass panel to First Floor.
- Engineered wooden floor.
- L-SHAPED OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN AREA:
- 8.59m x 6.98m (28' 2" x 22' 11")
Engineered wooden floor. Double glazed sliding doors to full length terrace with glazed roof. Raised feature gas fire.
Full range of high and low level gloss units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Eye level stainless steel 'Siemens' oven and combi oven and microwave. Extensive island unit. Stone effect work top. 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above. Single drainer sink unit with 'Quooker' tap. Integrated 'Smeg' dishwasher. Fitted cupboards. Breakfast bar area.
- Double doors to:
- 5.87m x 5.56m (19' 3" x 18' 3")
Twin roof lights. Sliding doors to patio. 2 x rear doors. Feature raised remote controlled log effect gas fire.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.59m x 2.72m (18' 4" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.77m (10' 4" x 9' 1")
Double doors to patio. (Currently used as gym).
- LUXURY FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Bath with mosaic tiled surround. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Vido' shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with illuminated wall mirror above. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Open tread staircase with glass panel leading to:
- Roof lantern.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.91m (17' 4" x 12' 10")
2 x velux, feature porthole window.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Feature mosaic tiling. Vanity unit with illuminated mirror. Low flush WC. Bidet. Chrome heated towel rail. Velux window.
Concealed dressing area with wardrobes, shelving and hanging space. Velux window.
- 2.69m x 2.51m (8' 10" x 8' 3")
Velux window. Fitted shelving and desk.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.11m x 3.18m (16' 9" x 10' 5")
Porthole window. Velux window. Eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Velux window.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.98m (10' 5" x 6' 6")
Fitted shelving and hanging rails. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Extensive tarmac driveway with boundary wall and lighting leading to front parking and turning area. External steps to front terrace. Bin store.
- GROUND FLOOR STUDIO:
- 8.41m x 2.95m (27' 7" x 9' 8")
PVC door to:
- LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN:
- 8.41m x 2.95m (27' 7" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor. Range of high and low level units. Formica work tops. Stainless steel circular sink. Door to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Vanity unit with illuminated mirror above. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Delightful private south west facing rear garden with extensive paved patio and artificial grass, bordered by trees.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT8 6PS | Property For Sale in BT8 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Knockbracken area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Saintfield Road Area | Property For Sale in Newtownbreda, Belfast | Property For Sale in Four Winds Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Beechill, Belfast | Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on the checker are the fastest estimated speeds predicted by the network operator(s) providing services in this area. Actual service availability at a property of speeds received may be different.