- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Please contact Strabane Property Centre Ltd for booking details and Show Home Access**
* The Development Brochures are available- please contact the selling agent for your copy**
This fabulous development from Hagan Homes is now available to book, consisting of 32 two bed apartments these fabulous turn key apartments will prove highly sort after.
Nestled just off the Orchard Road, the exclusive new development of Old School Court boasts a unique collection of luxurious two-bedroom apartments. With these stunning apartments ideally located, and each finished to full turnkey specification, it goes without saying that Old School Court would be perfect for first time buyers or those looking to invest in an outstanding home.
With Strabane’s thriving town centre situated just a stone’s throw away, homeowners can experience everything that this unparalleled location has to offer. Whether its kicking back and relaxing at one of the many exceptional eateries, admiring the beautiful wildlife at Strabane Glen Nature Reserve or exploring the vast Sperrin Mountains, this charming town is sure to appeal. What’s more, thanks to the A5 carriageway proving easy access to Omagh, Derry / Londonderry and County Donegal, residents of Old School Court are sure to benefit from the excellent road links that this bustling border town provides.
A multitude of all-important amenities can also be found right on the doorstep. From a wealth of chic cafés, quaint boutiques and accessible convenience stores, to exceptional leisure centres and excellent entertainment opportunities, residents of Old School Court certainly don’t have far to travel to access the very best facilities.
Thanks to Hagan Homes’ attention to detail, no aspect has been overlooked in the pursuit to ensure comfortable and contemporary properties for the residents of Old School Court. With immaculate exteriors and stylish interiors, homeowners are guaranteed a home in which to be proud. As a result of high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, these properties truly lend themselves to low maintenance and modern living. With over 30 years of experience, Hagan Homes prides itself on offering affordable, quality residences; don’t hesitate in making your new home a Hagan Home.
Luxury Turnkey Specification
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
– Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
– Internal doors: 4 panel white internal doors with chrome handles
– New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand, with this wifi ready RF thermostat (electronic sensors that communicate by radio signals to the the boiler to provide the ideal room temperature) and it’s free app, making it possible to add multiple users, boost, change schedules activate holiday mode and more
– Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT and Sky+
– Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
– Living and dining area floors tiled
– Carpets to hall and bedrooms
– x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
– Ethernet port in smaller bedroom
– Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– uPVC double glazed windows
– 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
– 10 year NHBC structural warranty
– Quality Fitted Kitchen
– Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
– Floor level mood lighting
– Ceramic floor andpartial wall tiling from superior range
– Appliances to includeelectric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
– Integrated washer / dryer
– Integrated fridge / freezer
– Contemporary white sanitary ware
– Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
– Soft close toilet seat and cover
– Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
– Chrome heated towel rail
– External lighting to entrance doors
– Audio intercom communication via keypad at main communal entrance doors
– Keypad and fob entry to communal entrance doors
– Communal outside water tap for each apartment block
– Decorative paving around apartment blocks and bin stores
– Extensive landscaping across entire development
_ Acoustic Glazing in apartments 1 – 20 only in the elevation towards Melmount Road.
– All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company
Schools near Old School CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 11, Ground Floor Old School Court||Sale agreed||577 sq. feet|
|Site 12, First Floor Old School Court||£107,950||589 sq. feet|
|Site 13, Ground Floor Old School Court||Sale agreed||612 sq. feet|
|Site 14, First Floor Old School Court||£107,950||615 sq. feet|
|Site 15, Ground Floor Old School Court||Sale agreed||612 sq. feet|
|Site 16, First Floor Old School Court||£107,950||615 sq. feet|
|Site 17, Ground Floor Old School Court||£107,950||557 sq. feet|
|Site 18, First Floor Old School Court||£107,950||569 sq. feet|
|Site 19, Ground Floor Old School Court||Sale agreed||607 sq. feet|
|Site 20, First Floor Old School Court||£107,950||610 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »