- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Show Home Open Sundays 2pm to 4pm Or For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888.
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached
- A wide range of carefully designed premium kitchens in various styles and colours with the choice of square edged worktop and contemporary door handles.
- Eye level Zanussi double oven
- Integrated modern Zanussi ceramic hob.
- Stainless steel extractor fan
- Integrated Candy washer/dryer (where applicable)
- Free standing Hoover washer & dryer in homes with utility rooms.
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer.
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher (all appliances benefit from a 2 year warranty, make/model subject to availability).
- Convenient soft close drawers and doors to the kitchen.
- LED lighting under high level units to accommodate modern living (where applicable).
- BATHROOM / ENSUITE
- Premium quality sanitary ware
- Chrome shower cubicles
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom
- Attractive vanity unit to main bathroom (where applicable)
- Half pedestal sink to en-suite
- Choice of floor and wall covering
- PLUMBING AND HEATING
- Natural gas central heating with Ariston Evo combi boiler supplying instant hot water for convenience. Complete with 5 year Warranty (subject to annual service).
- 9.5kw Redring electric shower to main bathroom (where applicable).
- Thermostatic gas shower to ensuite (where applicable) providing instant hot water.
- WALL AND FLOOR COVERINGS
- Contemporary splashback 'Metro Bevelled Brick' wall tiling to kitchen
- Choice of tiling:
- to bath area in main bathroom
- to shower enclosure
- to splashback in bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Range of floor tiles to kitchen / dining / entrance hall
- / WC / main bathroom / en-suite and sunroom (where
- Wide range of Phloor Apollo carpet choice with comfort felt backing to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Impressive granite fire surround and hearth with maintenance free focal fire feature
- Enhanced window proportions to maximise natural light
- WOODWORK AND PAINTING
- Oak style shaker doors throughout with contemporary ironmongery
- Classical 6" moulded skirting throughout
- Classical 4" moulded architrave throughout
- All wall and ceiling surfaces painted throughout with satin finish to woodwork
- EXTENSIVE RANGE OF ELECTRICAL SOCKETS AND TV POINTS THROUGHOUT
- Integrated downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and sunroom (where applicable)
- Wired for provision of future alarm system
- Full height glazed patio doors opening out onto garden
- allowing extra space and natural light.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND DESIGN
- Energy efficient uPVC windows with Astragal glazing bars (front elevations)
- Enhanced window proportions allowing sunlight to spill throughout
- 9ft floor to ceiling heights throughout, adding space & elegance (house type specific)
- In addition Braidwater is an A1 rated NHBC registered company and all our homes benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty as standard, giving homebuyers peace of mind.
- Black composite GRP insulated front door
- Front and patio doors with multi point locking system.
- Classical wrought iron black metal railings (where applicable)
- Black PVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Attractive paving to front entrance door with cobbled edging
- Tarmac to driveways with cobble edging (where applicable)
- Patio & paving with cobble edging to the secluded rear garden
- 6ft (approx) close board timber fencing to rear boundaries allowing privacy (where applicable)
- Beautifully landscaped front and back garden
- Lawn turf to garden areas
- Maintenance free decorative garden walls (where applicable)
- Outside lighting at front and rear entrance to enhance the appearance with added security
- All internal images are of the Show Home - The Greencastle - 4 Bedroom Detached
Additional InformationEnjoy the best of both worlds, where country life meets city living...
Castlehill presents the perfect fusion of substance and style for all homebuyers. Situated off the Ballygowan Road in Belfast, residents will enjoy a development that fits seamlessly into leafy surroundings, while presenting homes defined by architectural style and the highest build quality. Few places deliver such an ideal semi-rural location within an area where the vibrant metropolitan landscape of South East Belfast merges into the quiet calm of the Co. Down countryside.
Enjoy the peaceful ambience and country walks of the immediate area as well as the vibrancy of Belfast CityCentre, just four miles away. Even closer to hand, and just under five minutes from Castlehill, is the coffee culture and cuisine heartland of Ballyhackamore, an area which has stolen the crown as Belfast's trendiest and most relaxing hotspot. The village style of this area offers an eclectic combination of fabulous eateries, cafés, boutiques and shops, set within a compact high street setting.
What makes Castlehill such a special place to live is its unrivalled accessibility to a vast array of amenities, venues and activities that contribute to a superb lifestyle experience. Residents can unwind in the great outdoors with a choice of local parklands and riverside walks, while golfers are only a few minutes away from the acclaimed 18-hole Shandon Park Golf Club. For those that enjoy keeping fit, the David Lloyd fitness centre is close by, as is the cycling splendour of the magnificent Comber Greenway.
The more practical necessities are well catered for, including a superb range of schools from nursery through to secondary school. Grocery stores, supermarkets and High Street brands are available in the immediate area, and at the Forestside Shopping Complex just under four miles away. For travelling around the city and further afield, the Metro bus network is accessible from the Ballygowan Road, and the Knock Dual Carriageway provides an easy connection to the M1 and M2 motorway networks.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.7m x 3.7m (18' 8" x 12' 2")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.5m x 6.1m (14' 9" x 20' 0")
- 1.9m x 1.m (6' 3" x 3' 3")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.1m x 3.8m (13' 5" x 12' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.6m x 1.m (8' 6" x 3' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.65m (10' 12" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.45m (10' 8" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
- 3.8m x 2.1m (12' 6" x 6' 11")
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »