The General Store, 70 Killard Road, Downpatrick, Ballyhornan BT30 7PQ
Retail Unit To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- A fantastic opportunity to rent a successful business in Ballyhornan
- Ideally located a popular area of outstanding beauty near the beach
- No competition as it is the only store in the area
- Fixtures & fitting included
- Business accounts available for serious enquiries
- Excellent potential to grow the business with endless opportunities
- Excellent reputation and a loyal customer base
- Low Rates
- Toilet Area
- Ample Storage/ opportunity to utilise space
- Close to Bishopscourt Race Track
- Very busy With Tourists & residents alike
A Fantastic Opportunity!
This is a fantastic opportunity to rent a convenience store in Ballyhornan. The shop is beside the shore of the popular Ballyhornan beach and Guns Island which is known as a fishing spot. Also close by is Killard Nature Reserve run by Northern Ireland Environment Agency. Unique flowers, birds and wildlife can be found in the nature reserve. Bird-watching is one of the main reasons people visit the site and not to mention the secluded beaches. The closest shop for the local residents of ballyhornan, chapeltown, killard, and bishopscourt would be ardglass so no worry of competition.
This will appeal to start ups and established businesses alike with the possibility to thrive in a local community. Opportunities in this location are rare and we expect interest to be high.
The price is to include all fixtures and fittings and full accounts will be made available for serious enquiries.
For further information please contact Lecale Letting & Management on 02844839933
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »