- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A dedicated ground floor entrance, lift and stair facilities.
- A total restaurant area in the region of 1,475 sq ft (137 sq m).
- A dedicated kitchen off the restaurant area of c. 807 sq ft (75 sq m).
- Dedicated staff and customer toilet facilities at first floor level.
- An open terrace with Lough views served by a dedicated staircase totalling c. 280 sq ft (26 sq m).
- Additional ground floor activity space is available within the building if required.
- Please see attached our brochure for full specification details.
An outstanding opportunity for a restaurant offer right in the heart of Lough Shore Park.
Antrim Lough Shore Park is situated on the shore of Lough Neagh and is a popular destination for visitors and residents with its unique history, natural beauty and many attractions and activities to enjoy.
The building will comprise of ground floor exhibition space, public toilets with shower facilities, accommodation for a voluntary water rescue service and at first floor level the restaurant opportunity.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »