- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Specification.
- Internal features
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Deep Profiled Architraves and Skirting boards
- Painted Timber lining and Deep architraves to windows and doors
- Classical Fire Surround and Hearth with Recessed Gas Fire or gas stove to Main living areas
- Plaster Cornicing to selected areas
- Built in Wardrobes and Dressing areas
- Generous Range of electrical sockets and switches
- Lighting to combine a mix of recessed LED spot lighting, Pendant lighting, and wall lighting
- [ As outlined on electrical drawings]
- Mains Supply smoke, heat, and Carbon monoxide detectors with Battery backup
- Cabling for recessed speakers in main areas and master bedroom wired to central point
- High Quality Ironmongery
- Solid timber 4 panel doors painted
- Solid Concrete Flooring Throughout
- Security Alarm
- Kitchen [From Nominated Suppliers]
- Luxury In frame Painted Kitchens with feature Island where applicable, soft close doors and drawers.
- Stone surfacing
- Branded appliances to include electric or Gas Hob, electric oven, Dishwasher, Fridge / Freezer, wine fridge
- Bootroom, Utility Room, Pantry
- Joinery Shelving and fitted out storage to all areas
- High Quality units, doors worktop and handles
- Sink Unit
- Washing Machine and Condenser Dryer
- Bathroom / Ensuite
- Luxurious Fixtures and Fittings from nominated suppliers ranges
- Back to Wall Toilets with Soft Close function
- Walk in showers with recessed trays with fixed glazed screen or high-end Pivot style shower doors.
- Recessed Shower Valve with Drencher Shower Head and handheld shower fittings to all showers
- Heated Towel rails
- Tiled Splash back or Basin upstand to sinks and vanity units
- Free Standing Bath with wall mounted taps
- Flooring [ From Nominated Suppliers]
- Large format Porcelain tiles to Entrance Hall, Living Room, WC, Kitchen Dining, Boot room, Pantry, Utility, Bathroom and Ensuite floors
- Wall tiling within shower areas, bath and over sinks
- Quality Carpets and Underlay to all Bedrooms wardrobes, dressing areas study Staircase and Landing area, Carpet to Staircase
- Engineered timber flooring to Drawing Room
- Underfloor Heating to ground floor areas
- Panel radiators to 1st floor areas
- Electric heating mats below tiling in Bathroom and Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Energy Efficient Combination Boiler
- Mechanical Ventilation
- External Features
- Slate Roofs
- Black period style Guttering and Rainwater Goods
- External façade in painted render with Period style detailing
- Double Glazed PVC sliding sash windows
- Painted Hardwood external doors with glazed panels
- Aluminium Bi Fold doors to Kitchen Dining
- External Power
- External gas supply
- Private Landscaped Gardens
- Automated Security gates
- Automated Security gates
- Two Car Garage with Automated Doors
- Power extended and left ready for single phase car charging point
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty will be provided with all Homes
STEEPED IN HISTORY
Steeped in a wealth of captivating history and rich culture, and surrounded by some of Northern Ireland’s most beautiful landscapes, The Courtyard at Ardavon Estate showcases the very definition of stylish and elegant living.
Nestled within the grounds of the charming Ardavon House on the Glen Road in the prestigious Cultra area, this stunning location boasts excellence, luxury and grandeur.
Dating back to the 1870s, Ardavon House stands proudly in a mature woodland, once home to Samuel Trimble, the deputy treasurer of County Antrim and builder of the stunning house and gardens that are still visible today.
Located just a short distance from a multitude of activities, eateries and open green spaces, the esteemed Holywood area guarantees that there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do.
Whether it’s enjoying a game of golf on the lush fairways of the Royal Belfast Golf Club, kicking back and relaxing at the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa or taking a stroll through the serene Redburn Country Park, Ardavon Park provides an exceptional selection of nearby amenities. Thanks to Holywood’s notable collection of chic cafés and outstanding restaurants, residents also have the opportunity to experience some of the country’s finest cuisine.
What’s more, with the renowned Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club’s impressive premises situated just a stone’s throw away, this unparalleled location is perfect for those seeking tranquillity on the waters of Belfast Lough.
Providing direct rail links from Cultra to Bangor, Belfast and beyond, and situated only a short drive away from George Best City Airport, it goes without saying The Courtyard is perfectly placed for commuters.
Valor Homes strive to create beautiful homes of exceptional quality that stand the test of time for our purchasers as well as enhancing their location.
With an emphasis on innovative design, using only the very best materials and experienced local tradesmen, ensuring meticulous attention to detail in each and every new home.
Focussed on customer care we work with our customers to ensure their new home is tailored to their desire.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
With many years’ experience in the delivery homes of the highest quality.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
DRAWING ROOM: 14' 5" x 14' 1" (4.4m x 4.3m)
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING: 14' 9" x 13' 1" (4.5m x 4m)
BOOT ROOM: 10' 8" x 5' 11" (3.25m x 1.8m)
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 7" x 5' 11" (2.3m x 1.8m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 9" x 10' 6" (4.5m x 3.2m)
DRESSING ROOM: 13' 1" x 7' 3" (4m x 2.2m)
ENSUITE BATHROOM: 9' 2" x 7' 3" (2.8m x 2.2m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" x 10' 8" (3.7m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" x 9' 4" (3.75m x 2.85m)
SHOWER ROOM: 14' 1" x 5' 1" (4.3m x 1.55m)
STUDY: 9' 10" x 5' 11" (3m x 1.8m)
Schools near Ardavon ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 0 The Gate Lodge Ardavon Estate||Sale agreed|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »