Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
The Gallery, Belfast City Centre
The Gallery is the first new build apartment block in Belfast City Centre in nearly a decade, and presents 58 one and two bedroom contemporary apartments designed for city living.
Located at the midpoint of the Belfast art scene, halfway between the Cathedral Quarter and the Ulster Museum, for years the Dublin Road has been a meeting point for artists. From William Conor, Paul Henry and Gerard Dillon to the poetry of Richard Rowley, who was born and raised just a few doors down. Art in all its forms played a large part in shaping this area.
The Gallery not only offers nine floor of modern, New York / Tokyo inspired living, but the public new wave of talent coming through Belfast. The 4,000 square foot ground floor space will be occupied by a bar-café with 6 metre high floor to ceiling windows, and outdoor seating area, providing a new meeting point for the artists of today.
The Gallery provides a contemporary living aesthetic accented by clean lines, reflective surfaces to maximise light with clever functional layout and design integrated services and storage.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belfast City Centre, the up and coming Dublin Road Quarter is central to all arterial routes, access to public transport and is within walking distance of award-winning restaurants and social destinations.
Presenting a new and modern concept in apartment design, The Gallery provides smart and exclusive modern styled apartments.
Sited on the buzzing Dublin Road, a few minutes' walk from the heart of Belfast City Centre, the apartments have a front door on the main street and side door access off Ventry lane with direct access for those for those with bicycles.
The stately proportions of the lobby with full height glazed sections and contemporary artwork highlight the city and the environs of the development in colour and with style.
With lift access to the eight floors of apartments, lifts are large enough for bicycles and the mezzanine level provides dedicated bicycle storage and lockers, making urban living easier for cross-city travel. Each apartment is access from a well-lit carpeted corridor with dedicated lighting at the individual apartment entrances.
The exterior is finished in high quality render and all windows and doors are made from powder-coated, double-glazed aluminium. The two-bedroom apartments on the 8th and 9th floors feature terraces with stainless steel and glass balustrades.
The contemporary door opens into each apartment where a stylish tiled floor leads to the main living space to overlook city life on the Dublin Road through the floor-to-ceiling picture window complete with integral blinds for added privacy. Integrated lighting provides a range of mood light settings.
The kitchen area with sleek lines and proportions is surrounded with a tiled splashback, gloss finished doors, built-in oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, hob and washing machine-tumble dryer.
The one-bedroom apartments lend themselves well to incorporating a double bed and beside units. The rooms will have built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes and there will be an opaque glazed backdrop to the bed space providing natural light through the adjoining living space.
The bathroom is fully tiled with a wall-hug WC and shower over bath.
- Chain Reaction Bike
- Bicycle voucher included with every apartment, with onsite storage dedicated lift access.
- Unique Art Collection
- Ulster University via a competition are commissioned to design the unique artwork for the building's common areas, specifically the glass walkways, walls outside lifts, windows to side and rear.
- Bespoke Bicycle Storage
- Dedicated first floor storage for over 60 bicycles – access via lift bicycle lift.
- Dedicated Lockers
- Each apartment has its own dedicated locker in storage area for miscellaneous items.
Blinds & Extras
- Blinds come as standard with all apartments.
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Built-in oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob and washing machine/tumble dryer are included in each apartment.
- Bespoke Furniture Packages
- For further information on package costings, please ask our sales agent.
Corporate Gym Membership
- We have negotiated a unique benefit health club scheme, including membership of participating gyms in the local area.
- When you purchase an apartment, you will receive access to your Incorpore – benefit health club scheme, where you will receive exclusive special offers on gym memberships in the local area, as well as other discounts across the UK including short breaks, spa days, theme and adventure parks, golf courses, and more…
- Residents simply log in, find their chosen club, download the voucher and present it at the time of joining or on their next visit. All contracts and payments are strictly between the resident and their respective club. Each club is contracted to ensure our residents receive the lowest available rate for the type of membership they select and you can save up to 20% or benefit from the removal of any joining/admin fees. Even immediate family members/partners are eligible for the discounted rates.
- For more information, visit the Incorporate website www.incorpore.co.uk or speak to your agent.
- There are several areas to park in and around The Gallery for free. Residents of The Gallery will benefit from private parking permits at the NCP Dublin Road. Chat to our sales agent for further details.
Tailored Off Plan Designs
- Option to tailor bathroom and kitchen suites to suit your personal tastes. For further information speak to your sales agent. (Subject to stage of completion).
- 58 One & Two Bedroom Apartments Finished To A High Specification
- Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining - (Kitchen With Integrated Appliances)
- Double Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Facilities If Applicable)
- Fully tiled Bathroom (Selected Apartments Have A Double Shower Instead Of Bath)
- Situated Over 9 Floors
- Lobby With Full Height Glazed Sections & Contemporary Artwork
- Lift & Stairs Access To Floors
- Mezzanine Level Providing Dedicated Bicycle Storage & Lockers
- Well-Lit Carpeted Corridors Leading To Each Apartment
- Popular & Convenient Location In The Dublin Road Quarter Of Belfast City Centre
- Bar/Cafe On The Ground Floor
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)||028 9066 3030 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near