- New build 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Belfast City Centre
- Dual lift and video intercom access to all floors
- Open plan living/kitchen with bespoke hi-gloss kitchen units
- Features include integrated mood lighting, pop up sockets etc.
- Cabled for satellite and digital TV/Radio with 42? Sony TV
- Underfloor heating & fresh air recovery system
- £300 towards purchase of bicycle or 1 year travel card
- SHOW APARTMENT available to view SPRING 2016
The Gallery is the first new build apartment block in Belfast City Centre in nearly a decade and presents 52 one bedroom and 6 two bedroom contemporary apartments designed for city living.
Ideally situated in the heart of Belfast City Centre, the up-and-coming Dublin Road Quarter is central to all arterial routes, access to public transport and is within walking distance of award-winning restaurants and social destinations.
The Gallery not only offers nine floors of modern, New York/Tokyo inspired living, but the public and common spaces will showcase art from the new wave of talent coming through Belfast. The 4,000 square foot ground floor space will be occupied by a bar-café with 6 metre high floor to ceiling windows and an outdoor seating area.
CALL 02890 682 777 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Sited on the buzzing Dublin Road a few minutes' walk from the heart of Belfast City Centre, the apartments have a front door onto the main street and side door access off Ventry Lane with direct access for those with bicycles. Lifts, large enough for bicycles, provide access from the contemporary lobby and the mezzanine level provides dedicated bicycle storage and lockers, making urban living easier for crosscity travel.
Presenting a new and modern concept in apartment design, The Gallery provides a contemporary living aesthetic accented by clean lines, reflective surfaces to maximise light with clever functional layout and design integrating services and storage.
The contemporary door opens into each apartment where a stylish tiled floor leads to the main living space to overlook city life on the Dublin Road through the floor-to-ceiling picture window complete with integral blackout blinds for added privacy. Integrated lighting provides a range of mood light settings. The kitchen area with sleek lines and proportions is surrounded with a tiled splash back, gloss finished doors, built-in oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob and washing machine-tumble dryer. The designer ?high-diner' offers additional workspace or dining space for contemporary living and can be moved around the living space to operate as and when required to fulfil a variety of uses.
The one-bedroom apartments feature either a double bed with built-in headboard and lockers or a wall-to-wall superking option, each with built-in wardrobe. An opaque glazed backdrop to the bedspace will provide natural light through the adjoining living space. The bathroom is fully tiled with a wall hung WC, wash hand basin and choice of a walk-in shower or shower over bath. A vanity top under a large mirror completes the bathroom package.
The two-bedroom apartments on the 8th and 9th floors feature terraces with stainless steel and glass balustrades.
BESPOKE FURNITURE PACKAGES
- Suzanne Garuda has designed bespoke furniture packages which complement the internal specifications and effectively utilise the space to its maximum, starting from £2,500 per one bedroom apartment. Available to view Show Apartment Spring 2016.
BLINDS and EXTRAS
- Blackout blinds, washer dryer, dishwasher and other accessories come as standard with all apartments.
CHAIN REACTION BIKE
- £300 Chain Reaction gift vouchers per apartment to purchase a bicycle from a dedicated range and accessories.
BESPOKE BICYCLE STORAGE
- Dedicated first floor storage for over 60 bicycles ? access via lift bicycle lift.
- Each apartment has its own dedicated locker in storage area for miscellaneous items.
- There are several areas to park in and around The Gallery for free. Parking permits are also available with NCP Dublin Road.
CORPORATE GYM MEMBERSHIP
- A unique benefit health club scheme, including dicounted membership of participating gyms in the local area.
UNIQUE ART COLLECTION
- Ulster University via a competition are commissioned to design the unique artwork for the building's common areas, specifically the glass walkways, walls out side lifts, windows to side and rear.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near