The Fort, Ballynorthland Manor,
2 Bed 1st Floor Apartment
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
1st Floor Apartment
1,238 sq. feet
Ballynorthland Manor Development
This property forms part of the Ballynorthland Manor development.
Click to view all available property type within this development.
|Site 7 Ballynorthland Manor||Sold||1,238 sq. feet|
With close connections to the Earls of Ranfurly, Ballynorthland Manor is a development with a story to tell. The original Grade B listed building has been tastefully restored and is now home to an exclusive collection of uniquely designed residences.
Viewing by appointment only.
Located in the historic County Tyrone, the town of Dungannon offers homeowners something truly unique. Full of charm and steeped in a wealth of history, you’d be hard pushed to find a location better than this one. From its enchanting town centre and colourful streets to its regular Farmer’s and Flower Markets offering local and fresh produce, it’s easy to see why
Dungannon has earned Ulster in Bloom’s prestigious “best kept town award” on numerous occasions. Whether it’s exploring the ruins of the ancient capital of Ulster known locally as Castle Hill, hitting a ball from the lush fairways of Dungannon Golf Club, or admiring the abundance of wildlife found in Peatlands Park, take the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. What’s more, homeowners can get lost in history when visiting Benburb Castle, Beaghmore Stone Circles and Tullaghoge Fort.
Kitchen & Utility Room (where applicable)
- Contemporary style kitchens
- Solid worktops
- Luxury appliances to include 4 ring induction hob, separate oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Atmospheric lighting
- Kitchen / utility area plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier (where applicable)
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Luxurious tiled finishes to bathroom and ensuite
- Contemporary sanitary ware
- Luxurious carpets
- Engineered hardwood planked flooring
- Panelled, painted timber internal doors with period ironmongery
- Energy efficient gas fired central heating system
- Woodburning or gas stove (where applicable)
- Traditional stone construction with original feature arches and round windows
- A feature courtyard with hard and soft landscaping
- Exterior landscaping of communal areas with shrubs, planting, hedges and lawns
- Sliding sash windows with period style wooden shutters
- Electric entrance gate to private estate with fobs and codes provided to residents
- Perimeter timber fencing and estate railing
- Feature external lighting
- Allocated parking spaces
- Resident’s management company
Please note internal photos are those of the show apartment within the development and only for reference purposes only.
Click here to view the 360 tour
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.