- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Stable Block / Store
- Superb Elevated Garden
Situated at the entrance to Fort Road, this superb detached bungalow provides the rural outlook with the convenience of the city only a few minutes drive away. Also on your doorstep are the picturesque walks along the Lagan Tow Path and the Giants Ring as well as an easy commute to Malone, Lisburn and South East Belfast. Internally the property has been present and maintained to an excellent standard, comprising three double bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. Outside the property really comes into its own, with a small loose stone courtyard accessed from the kitchen, an area to sit and relax or use as parking if required. This area also to leads to the original forge /stables now used as a garden storage area and could be utilised as an office/ study. Steps then lead up to a fantastic garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing. This is a superb opportunity for those hoping to acquire a Cottage with excellent outside space, whilst retaining the convenience of being close to shops and transport links.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance porch. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
- Spacious Lounge 19'0 x 17'5 (5.79m x 5.31m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround, slate tiled flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'6 x 9'5 (3.81m x 2.87m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in 4 ring hob and oven, overhead extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.68m)
- Cast iron fire-place.
- Bedroom Two 15'1 x 9'1 (4.60m x 2.77m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 15'2 x 8'2 (4.62m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom Suite
- Bathroom suite comprising, wood panelled bath, Mira shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c . Fully tiled walls.
- Outside Front & Side
- Easily maintained loose tone area to front bordered by stone wall. Double wooden gates to side providing access to loose stone courtyard area ideal breakfast area or parking area if required.
- Detached Former Stable Block 30'0 x 16'3 (9.14m x 4.95m)
- Original stable door.
- From the loose stone courtyard several steps lead up to a private enclosed garden area, laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing with an excellent range of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »