- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
FIRST PHASE ON RELEASE!!
Nestled just off the Monkstown Road in the charming Newtownabbey area, the exclusive new development of Carnlea Wood guarantees its residents a truly special living experience. Perfect for young professionals and growing families wishing to settle down in a private, yet accessible, location with a tight-knit community feel.
Ideally located, Carnlea Wood boasts easy access to an abundance of beautiful, open spaces. With the serene woodlands of Monkstown Wood situated right on the doorstep, the Route 93 walking path providing a scenic landscape from Corr’s Corner to Belfast’s City Centre along the shores of Belfast Lough, and the tree-lined avenues of Hazelbank Park positioned just a short distance away, homeowners can certainly make the most of their picturesque surroundings.
What’s more, with the nearby Carnmoney Hill and Cavehill hiking trails located within close proximity, residents of Carnlea Wood have the opportunity to experience breath-taking views extending across Belfast City and the tranquil waters of Belfast Lough.
The Finer Details
KITCHEN & UTIITY
– Quality kitchen with choice of doors and handles
– Laminate worktop with stainless steel undermounted bowl (laminate worktop in utility – where applicable)
– Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
– Washing machine and tumble dryer or washer dryer (where applicable)
– Energy efficient LED down lights to kitchen area
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloaks
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– All bathrooms have a shower bath or shower enclosure
– Chrome towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
– Energy efficient LED down lights bathroom and ensuite
Tiling and Flooring Coverings
– Ceramic floor tiling to dining area, kitchen, utility (where applicable), cloaks, bathroom and ensuite floors
– Full height tiling to shower enclosure
– Selective wall tiling to bath area
– Feature splash back wall tile to cloaks, bathroom and ensuite where the sink is fitted
– Carpets to lounge, hall, bedrooms, stairs and landings with quality underlay
– Electric wall mounted fire with visual flames and heat whenever required
– Walls, ceilings and all woodwork painted
– Contemporary internal doors and ironmongery
– Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted to building control standards
– Generous range of points for electrical sockets, switches, telephone and tv points
– One USB charging socket to kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
– Roofspace light
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss
– Black flat roof tiles
– uPVC fascia, soffit, gutter and rain water down pipes
– uPVC windows and rear doors
– Quality GRP panelled front door with a 6 point locking system
– Driveways to finished in bitmac
– Flagged patio area
– Boundary fencing to the rear of the property with a single timber side gate
– Front gardens turfed with rear gardens seeded (seeding during planting season)
– External water tap
– External lighting to front and rear doors
– Each home will be issued with a 10 year NHBC Structural Warranty
Schools near Carnlea WoodVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 16 Carnlea Wood||Sale agreed||1,185 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »