- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent, spacious detached B2 listed residence in need of repair
- Circa 25 acres of mature woodland, gardens and paths
- Various outbuildings suitable to a multitude of uses
- Many period features retained
- Of potential interest to investors, developers, those looking for a unique, private permanent or holiday home
- Excellent proximity to Downhill Beach, Mussenden Temple, Castlerock, Portstewart and Portrush as well as Limavady and Derry/Londonderry
- Superb setting on a small plateau with level area of lawn and views to Innishowen. The lawn is defined by woodland on both sides and also on the hillside to rear
Additional InformationPrivately accessed and enjoying an elevated site with grounds extending to approximately 25 acres this is an opportunity to acquire a true one-off site with a large property and many outbuildings already in place. The main house is in need of repair and currently offers five bedrooms with four reception rooms – this could be tweaked to suit the needs of a would be purchaser. Furthemore there are a variety of outbuildings which offer a multitude of uses.
The setting is superb on small plateau with a level area of lawn and views over Innishowen. The lawn is defined by woodland on both sides and also on the hillside behind the house.
The location is second to none with magnificent beaches, stunning coastlines, world famous golf courses, Mussenden Temple and the Giants Causeway all close to hand as well as the popular restaurants of Portstewart and Portrush. Furthermore Derry/Londonderry is only a short drive away or for the more adventurous a ferry crossing at Magilligan offering a gateway to Inishowen and greater Donegal.
Early viewing is greatly encouraged.
- Wooden front door to . . .
- RECEPTION ROOM (1):
- 5.51m x 4.47m (18' 1" x 14' 8")
Wooden floor boards, feature marble fireplace, feature ceiling. Door to . . .
- INNER HALLWAY:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
- RECEPTION ROOM (2):
- 5.46m x 5.31m (17' 11" x 17' 5")
(into bay). Twin bay window, feature wooden vaulted ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.38m (12' 7" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.23m x 3.99m (17' 2" x 13' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 4.22m (14' 3" x 13' 10")
- 3.m x 2.06m (9' 10" x 6' 9")
- 4.52m x 4.14m (14' 10" x 13' 7")
- RECEPTION ROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.39m (12' 5" x 7' 10")
Oil fired boiler. Door to . . .
- RECEPTION ROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 2.21m (12' 4" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.55m x 3.68m (14' 11" x 12' 1")
Door to further reception room.
- Overlooking hallway.
- ATTIC ROOM;
- 4.52m x 3.66m (14' 10" x 12' 0")
- Outbuildings and mature grounds of approximately 25 acres.
From Coleraine take the A2 through Articlave, pass Mussenden and continue to Downhill where the road becomes the Seacoast Road. The property is approximately 2 miles on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »