- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Show House Closed For The Holidays And Will Re-Open On Sunday 5th August 2pm - 4pm. For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office on 028 9066 8888
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home (Brick Finish)
- General Features
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary under lighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External Features
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap (houses only)
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
- Please note images are of show house site number 2
Fairview Farm... the best collection of first time buyer homes in Ballyclare.
- Lounge: 16'0" x 11'11" max
- Kitchen/Dining: 11'10" x 11'3"
- WC: 5'7" x 3'4"
- Sunroom (optional): 9'4" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1: 15'6" x 8'6" max
- Bedroom 2: 11'6" x 8'5" max
- Bedroom 3: 7'10" x 7'7"
- Bathroom: 8'5" x 6'11" max
- Sites 2,4,8,11,38,42,44 & 46 are handed versions
Coming from Main Street going around the Square turn left onto Doagh Road, passing Ballyclare Secondary School Fairview Farm Road is on the right. Fairview Farm Road is located at the top of the lane.
Schools near Fairview FarmVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 37 Fairview Farm Road||£129,950||846 sq. feet|
|Site 38 Fairview Farm Road||£129,950||846 sq. feet|
|Site 11 Fairview Farm Road||Sale agreed||846 sq. feet|
|Site 41 Fairview Farm Road||Sale agreed||846 sq. feet|
|Site 46 Fairview Farm Road||Sale agreed||846 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 90 832 832 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9334 2234 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »