- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Welcome to Linen Hall - an outstanding collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes in an idyllic location only a few minutes walk from the town centre and on the fringe of Castlewellan Forest Park.
These beautifully detailed homes reflect the timeless period detailing on the outside, whilst inside they are bright and contemporary. The open plan kitchen living areas have been designed with freedom and flexibility in mind for all the family. This considered design also means that home office options are available.
The open green space will be a focal point within Linen Hall, with planting, hedging and the addition of semi mature trees, providing a place where children can play and explore.
Step outside and discover what makes this part of County Down so special - Castlewellan Forest Park, bike trails, Slievenaslat mountain, the Mournes, Castlewellan Lake and much more.
Breathe in the fresh air, discover everything that this area has to offer and become part of an established community.
All properties are completed to a High Quality Finish to include;
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Impressive high quality fitted kitchen with choice of door colours and finishes
• Integrated hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Utility room plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
• Integrated combined washer/dryer in The Erin
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Chrome heated towel radiators
• Neptune leak free shower enclosure and half wall tiling around bath
• Neptune leak free shower enclosure to ensuite and tiled splashback to sink
• Thermostatically controlled shower to bathroom and ensuite
• Panelled oak internal doors
• Deep moulded 6 inch skirting boards and 4 inch architraves, painted white
• Oak hand rails
• Gazco LED electric fire
• Walls and ceilings base-coated throughout
• Choice of floor tiling to hall, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Choice of luxury carpet to reception rooms, bedrooms, stairs and landing
• High quality composite front doors with 5 point locking system
• Future proof fully insulated 90mm double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Double glazed patio doors• Outside water tap• Front and rear gardens seeded
• Extensive landscaping, hedging and railings throughout the site
• Quality square set and block paviors and garden paths and patio areas
• Tarmac driveways• Timber fencing and hedging to rear boundary (where applicable)
• Gas fired central heating with energy efficient boiler
• High output thermostatically controlled radiators
• Extremely energy efficient wall and roof space insulation
• Pressurised water system
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Recessed down lighters to kitchen, bathroom, utility and ensuite
• Generous provision of electrical points including wiring for satellite TV
• TV points with CAT 6 cabling to all rooms
• Fibre high speed broadband available on completion
• NHBC 10 year warranty
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site B Linen Hall, Mill Hill||POA||1,436 sq. feet||B85/B85|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »