- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM-4PM
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Ltd.
- 10 Year structural warranty
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- High performance front doors with a 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with render or brickwork and stonework on selected plots
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- High Quality Turnkey finish to include a choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances, contemporary sanitary ware and a choice of floor coverings
- Multi-fuel stove including granite hearth
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer Dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC's
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining area, utility room, hall, store, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings
- All internal photos are of the show home which is an Ely (1080sq ft 3 bedroom semi-detached)
Additional InformationChantry Gardens, Station Road, Greenisland
A stunning range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes with stylish turnkey finish
Contemporary Styling For Modern Living
A delightful combination of exceptional detached and semi-detached homes designed with a hint of Art Deco styling. A stunning collection of family homes offering discerning homebuyer's quality and luxury that meets the needs of a modern lifestyle.
Set in an ideal location just off the Station Road, Greenisland, on the outskirts of Jordanstown, this unique, superbly designed development offers home buyers superior quality and style with added convenience.
Stunning Family Homes With Modern, Contemporary Turnkey Finish
From superior internal and external finishes to the magnificent choice of quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling and flooring, every Lotus home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
Our Selection Of Quality Turnkey Partners Will Help You Add The Finishing Touches To Create Your Perfect New Home
With high performance double glazed windows, highly efficient gas central heating and the added luxury of a multi-fuel stove you will be able to spend a lot more time and a lot less money enjoying the comfort of your new home.
Located only 7 miles north-east of Belfast and 3 miles south-east of Carrickfergus, the excellent transport links including the train station approximately ½ a mile away, regular bus route and nearby access to the M2 motor way via the Shore Road, makes this the ideal location for those wishing to escape the city life with a short commute to work each day.
For those travelling further afield George Best City Airport is located just 9 miles away and Belfast International Airport, less than 20 miles.
The area also boasts a good range of primary, secondary and grammar schools within a 4 mile radius and the University of Ulster, Jordanstown campus is very close by.
The Knockagh Monument, located on top of Carn Hill above the semirural village of Greenisland was initially erected in remembrance of the men from County Antrim who had died in the First World War. Although the foundations of the monument were laid in 1922, four years after the war had ended, it was not completed until 1936. After the Second World War (1939 – 1945), it was dedicated to those from the county who had fallen in both wars.
On Your Doorstep
The village of Greenisland stretches in its entirety from the foot of Carn Hill to the Shores of Belfast Lough. Local amenities include a Library, Community centre, Golf Club and Cricket Club and a number of local churches and shops. A small shopping parade in nearby Whiteabbey boasts an excellent selection of Shops & Cafe's.
Lough Shore Park provides an idyllic location for those seeking to relax by the water's edge. The attractive surroundings make it a great place for visitors to spend a few hours enjoying the views or walking the many coastal pathways. During the summer months the park hosts children's entertainment and a Viking boat race in June.
Other popular visitor attractions close by include Castle Lug and Carrickfergus castle.
- 4.29m x 3.56m (14' 1" x 11' 8")
- 3.25m x 5.61m (10' 8" x 18' 5")
- SEPARATE WC:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.74m (8' 2" x 9' 3")
Off Bates Park, Station Road, Greenisland
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 22 Chantry Gardens||£169,950||970 sq. feet|
|Site 1 Chantry Gardens||Sold||970 sq. feet|
|Site 2 Chantry Gardens||Sold||970 sq. feet|
|Site 23 Chantry Gardens||Sale agreed||970 sq. feet|
|Site 29 Chantry Gardens||Sold||970 sq. feet|
|Site 30 Chantry Gardens||Sold||970 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9335 1727 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 4062 8009 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »