- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
SITUATED ON THE CIRCULAR ROAD, THESE EXCLUSIVE FIVE-BEDROOM, SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOMES HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY PLANNED WITH YOU IN MIND.
These impeccable new homes are perfectly suited to growing families wishing to lay down roots in a tight-knit local community. There is a broad selection of primary and secondary schools, recreational facilities and parks all within walking distance.
Whilst the interiors are designed with spacious and modern reception areas, the exteriors have been finished in traditional red brick, with garages and professionally landscaped gardens.
These homes are for those who value easy maintenance and practical living.
LOCATED JUST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM COSMOPOLITAN BALLYHACKAMORE AND THE CHARMING VILLAGE OF BELMONT.
These luxury homes are in one of the most desirable residential areas of Belfast.
Some of the best schools in the province are close by including: Strathearn, Ashfield, Campbell College, St Patricks and Bloomfield Collegiate. There are also primary and nursery schools within walking distance.
The Circular Road offers convenience and modern family living and is within easy reach of convenience stores, shops, bakeries, butchers, a cinema and a selection of cafés and restaurants, including General Merchants, Baker Street and Bennetts.
Yet the beauty of this location stretches further as there are a wealth of green open spaces nearby.
Whether it’s taking a stroll through the tree-lined grounds of Stormont Estate, enjoying a picnic in Belmont Park, or enjoying the various sports facilities such as: CIYMS, Shandon Park Golf Club or the many municipal playing fields, these homes are ideally positioned to enjoy the great outdoors!
With just a short walk to Sydenham Train Station, and easy road access to Belfast City Centre and George Best Belfast City Airport, commuting is stress free.
- A high quality fully fitted bespoke Kitchen with choice of traditional or contemporary styles
- Integrated branded appliances
- Choice of Corian or Granite worktops and upstands
- Under unit lighting
- High Quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
Bathroom & Ensuite:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Fully tiled shower enclosure and floor tiling
- Selective wall tiling
- Internal walls painted in one colour throughout with white ceilings
- Traditional panel internal doors painted white with quality chrome ironmongery
- Deep moulded skirtings and architraves
- Tiled Hall, Kitchen and Living Room
- Feature cornicing to entrance hall and lounge
- PC Allowance towards fireplace and surrounds
- Solid concrete floors on ground and first floors
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- High output radiators on upper floors
- High efficiency gas boiler
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and switches
- Energy efficient downlighting to selected areas
- Security alarm system
- USB charging port to family room, kitchen and master bedroom
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- A combination of traditional hardwood sliding sash and quality PVC casement windows
- Traditional brick finish
- Natural slate roof
- Gardens laid in lawn
- Gravel drive
- Flagged patio and paths
- A 10 Year Structural Warranty will be provided
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »