- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- SIX MATURE SITES WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR MAGNIFICENT INDIVIDUAL PERIOD STYLE RESIDENCES
- ARDAVON PARK PROGRAMME
- Pre Commencement of New Homes
- Tree felling and tree surgery works
- Topsoil strip to plots
- All plots clearly marked out with temporary fencing and access gates
- Mains foul and storm drainage lines to include connection into Glen Road under Formal Article 161 Sewer Bond.
- Foul and storm water drainage will be extended to within each site for connection by others
- Tails from foul and storm drains will be left within each side for connection by others
- Form main access road with temporary kerb and finished with base coat
- Mains utility services extended from Glen Road along main avenue for connections by others
- Site frontage along Glen Road completed with pillars, estate railing and mature hedge
- Set up management company who will be responsible for general maintenance of common areas including Parkland
- Post Completion of Homes
- Placement of final granite kerbing and granite setts
- Placement of georgian street lighting furniture to include connection to common meter
- Placement of asphalt wearing course to main avenue
- Placement of avenue hedge and street trees
- Finishing of avenue lawn
- Adoption of main foul and storm drainage - Cancellation of sewer bond agreement
- Handover of communal areas and areas of Parkland to management company
- VALOR HOMES
- Timeless Quality
- Valor Homes strive to create beautiful homes of exceptional quality that stand the test of time for our purchasers as well as enhancing their location.
- Innovative Design
- With an emphasis on Innovative design, using only the very best materials and experienced local tradesmen, ensuring meticulous attention to detail in each and every new home.
- Customer Care
- Focussed on customer care we work with our customers to ensure their new home is tailored to their desire.
- Years of Experience
- With many years' experience in the delivery homes of the highest quality.
SIX MATURE SITES WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR MAGNIFICENT INDIVIDUAL PERIOD STYLE RESIDENCES
Ardavon Estate, Glen Road, Cultra
STEEPED IN HISTORY
Steeped in a wealth of captivating history and rich culture, and surrounded by some of Northern Ireland's most beautiful landscapes, Ardavon Park showcases the very definition of stylish and elegant living.
Nestled within the grounds of the charming Ardavon House on the Glen Road in prestigious Cultra, this stunning location boasts excellence, luxury and grandeur.
Dating back to the 1870s, Ardavon House stands proudly in a mature woodland, once home to Samuel Trimble, the deputy treasurer of County Antrim and builder of the stunning house and gardens that are still visible today.
Located just a short distance from a multitude of activities, eateries and open green spaces, the esteemed Holywood area guarantees that there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do.
Whether it's enjoying a game of golf on the lush fairways of the Royal Belfast Golf Club, kicking back and relaxing at the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa or taking a stroll through the serene Redburn Country Park, Ardavon Park provides an exceptional selection of nearby amenities. Thanks to Holywood's notable collection of chic cafés and outstanding restaurants, residents also have the opportunity to experience some of the country's finest cuisine.
What's more, with the renowned Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club's impressive premises situated just a stone's throw away, this unparalleled location is perfect for those seeking tranquillity on the waters of Belfast Lough.
Providing direct rail links from Cultra to Bangor, Belfast and beyond, and situated only a short drive away from George Best City Airport, it goes without saying Ardavon Park is perfectly placed for commuters.
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
Established in 2000, Warwick Architects (formerly Warwick Stewart Architects) is a multi-award winning practice located in Templepatrick, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
We specialise in traditional and contemporary architecture and are renowned for designing some of the most exclusive homes in Northern Ireland. Works also include the sympathetic conversion and re-use of many listed building involving high quality restoration and creative design solutions.
The mature landscaped site at Ardavon provided a unique opportunity to deliver an exclusive high quality residential development in keeping with the location. The layout draws strongly on the existing landscaped context with retention of the mature planting and careful placement of the proposed dwellings ensuring integration and a high quality private amenity for each plot.
The dwellings have been designed to be of classical form and appearance with careful consideration given to their scale, proportion, material finishes and unparalleled attention to detail. The orientation, together with, clever use of glazing and high quality design layouts succeed in creating an exceptional development in this locality.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.39m (18' 4" x 14' 5")
- 4.5m x 4.29m (14' 9" x 14' 1")
- 5.38m x 4.78m (17' 8" x 15' 8")
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.99m (15' 5" x 13' 1")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.5m (15' 1" x 14' 9")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.08m (11' 1" x 6' 10")
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
- 1.78m x 1.57m (5' 10" x 5' 2")
- WC 1:
- 1.78m x 1.57m (5' 10" x 5' 2")
- WC 2:
- 1.98m x 1.09m (6' 6" x 3' 7")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.49m x 5.99m (24' 7" x 19' 8")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.78m (18' 4" x 15' 8")
- 3.38m x 1.98m (11' 1" x 6' 6")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 1.98m (11' 1" x 6' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.59m x 3.28m (18' 4" x 10' 9")
- 2.54m x 1.19m (8' 4" x 3' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.59m x 3.89m (18' 4" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.59m x 4.29m (18' 4" x 14' 1")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.6m x 3.18m (15' 1" x 10' 5")
- 5.59m x 2.79m (18' 4" x 9' 2")
Glen Road, Cultra
Schools near Ardavon ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|1 Ardavon Park, Glen Road||£1,255,000||3,640 sq. feet|
|The Dufferin, 1 Ardavon Park||£550,000|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »