'The Drift', 4 High Street, Ballyhalbert BT22 1BL
2 Bed Cottage For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 2 Bed & 2 Reception Cottage
- Lounge / Sitting Room / Bathroom
- Close to Shore in Ballyhalbert
- Excellent Condition / Rear patio
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: F35
This well presented and charming ‘cottage’ property is located on High Street in Ballyhalbert, just off the Shore Road on the east coast of the Ards Pennisula, in Co Down.
The property has been maintained to an excellent level by its current owners and comprises of an entrance hall off the street, lounge with wood burning stove, second reception with aspect to the street, bathroom with 3pc white suites and a fully fitted kitchen in a single storey rear return, with access to the private rear yard and raised decked area and views over the coast. On the first floor two spacious, bright bedrooms with ‘dorma’ window overlooking the rear.
The property has OFCH, uPVC Double glazing and has been decorated to suit the sea side location. The vendors currently successfully operate the property as an AirB&B holiday let.
*** Please register your interest on property page of Wilsons Auctions 31st May auction to access the Legal Pack as a PDF Download ***
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »