- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2pm-4pm By Private Appointment Only
- PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE ON THIS SITE INCLUDES A SUN ROOM
- Viewing by private appointment contact our Newtownards office on 02891 800700
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Beautifully designed homes by Alan Patterson Design LLP
- 10 Year warranty cover
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- High performance front doors with 5-point locking
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
- High Thermal Insulation and Energy Efficiency Rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with render or brickwork
- Feature light to front door and rear doors
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth. Secondary fireplace in selected house types
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
- KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Washer dryer or freestanding washing machine depending on house type
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC'S
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Bath with shower mixer. Separate shower provided in main bathroom with rain fall shower
- All Ensuites have thermostatic rain fall showers
- Heated chrome towel rail in Main Bathroom
- Feature downlighters to Main bathroom and ensuite
- FLOOR COVERING AND TILES
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, hall, store, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splashback tiling to all WHBs
- Carpets and underlay to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- A management company has been formed and each purchaser will become a shareholder. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained.
- Disclaimer: Lotus Homes reserve the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher standard
- Please note roof on garage is as per the illustrations in the back of the brochure
- Please note virtual furniture images are of the Exhibition Maynard Home
Comber was always home to the great and the good; the legends of the past setting high standards in the beautiful land in and around this gentle town. Inspired by the Pirries and the Andrews, two of Comber's longest established families, Pirrie Manor is an exclusive collection of homes for the legends of tomorrow.
Pirrie Manor is the latest development from Lotus Homes. Lotus Homes has a long history of creating award winning, stylish homes in desirable areas. Each Lotus Home is built to last and comes with a ten year structural warranty.
The history of this part of Comber is closely linked to that of Ireland through the Pirrie and Andrews families. The Pirries and Andrews families have farmed the land in the area since the mind 19th Century, beginning with Agnes Pirrie and her husband John Miller who owned Comber distillery. The land was then passed on to Agnes' niece Eliza who was married to Thomas Andrews of Ardara. Eliza's brother William James Pirrie was Chairman of Harland and Wolff, becoming Viscount Pirrie in 1906.
Pirrie was the visionary who enabled the creation of the Olympic Class passenger liners, the Olympic, Titanic, and Britannic. Eliza's son Thomas Junior was the chief architect of the Titanic and went down with the ship in 1912. The Pirrie family name has almost disappeared from the Comber area, but their connection with the Andrews family lives on.
The land - located just off the Ballygowan Road, Pirrie Manor is located close to Comber town centre. Surrounded by mature woodland and a natural stream, just take a few steps out of your door and you can be walking or running in the countryside. Located close to main arterial routes to Belfast City centre, Newtownards, Bangor and Lisburn and to local schools, living at Pirrie Manor balances the peace of the countryside with the practicalities of urban life. Life in Pirrie Manor will be both practical and beautiful. It's a place between land and legend.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
KITCHEN: 19' 11" x 11' 6" (6.07m x 3.51m)
LOUNGE: 16' 11" x 13' 4" (5.16m x 4.06m)
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 7" x 5' 11" (2.92m x 1.8m)
WC: 6' 6" x 3' 9" (1.98m x 1.14m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 4" x 9' 10" (4.06m x 3m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 7" x 9' 1" (2.92m x 2.77m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 1" x 8' 8" (3.68m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 6" x 7' 3" (3.81m x 2.21m)
BATHROOM: 8' 8" x 7' 9" (2.64m x 2.36m)
ENSUITE: 7' 2" x 5' 2" (2.18m x 1.57m)
Schools near Pirrie ManorVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 52 Pirrie Manor||Sale agreed||1,457 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »