Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 6 Temple Hall||Sold|
|Site 8 Temple Hall||£247,500|
- New Show House Open Sunday 2pm to 4pm. For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 02890 668888.
- MAIN STRUCTURE:
- Traditional brick block, insulated cavity wall construction with decorative precast surrounds to many of the properties
- In situ concrete with high density polystyrene insulation, sand and cement screed to ground floor areas, with timber construction to upper floor levels
- A mix of trussed and cut timber roofs finished with quality traditional clay slates to compliment local surrounding period architecture
- Traditional style tripe glazed uPVC sliding sash windows to front elevations and future proof insulated casement hung units to rear
- Engineered and insulated entrance doors in hardwood timber frames with raised and fielded panels. The frames have decorative fan lights to heads, with doors painted in a variety of warm traditional colours with complimenting chrome furniture. High performance, future proof insulated patio rear doors to all properties. Internal doors are panelled type and painted satin white finish with contemporary styled handles
- JOINERY & INTERNAL FINISHES:
- Profiled high skirting and architraves are fitted throughout to painted walls and ceilings
- Bathroom and ensuites finished with high quality floor and wall tiling to compliment the contemporary interior styling
- Quality built, custom design kitchens with a combination of finishes fitted with chrome handles and tall storage cupboards which have been incorporated into most of the properties. Quality appliances are included in each kitchen comprising of a full height integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob and stainless steel extractor canopy
- BATHROOMS & ENSUITES:
- All bathrooms are designed with high specification, white sanitary ware. Wall mounted WC with concealed cisterns, stylish ceramic hand basins with polished chrome single lever pillar tap, stone resin shower trays and thermostatic controlled shower valves and glass screen and chromium plated heated towel rails in most of the properties
- Gas fired heating system with thermostatically controlled panel radiators.
- Energy efficient, recessed down lighting in kitchen/dining areas, bathroom and ensuite in most of the properties. Energy efficient pendant lights to all the other rooms. Ample power sockets throughout, with TV points to lounge, kitchen and bathrooms in most house types. Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors to comply with building regulations. Telephone points. External lighting to rear doors and wired to burglar alarm
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Comprehensive landscaped plan incorporating wall detailing, estate railing and hedging throughout the development. Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded with high timber screen fencing or masonry walling to rear boundaries. Paved patio area
- Ten year Structural Warranty Insurance and two year guarantee on all white goods
- INTERNAL IMAGES ARE OF SHOW HOUSE
Additional InformationTemple Hall is an exclusive development of 3 & 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes.
Welcome To Modern Village Living
An exceptional development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes designed retaining the classical elegance and styling of the Georgian era.
Generous Living Spaces Which Meet The Needs Of Modern Lifestyles
At Temple Hall, we've designed the development as a natural addition to the local community, complementing the established fabric of the village and surrounding countryside.
Our collection of traditionally built properties, built in timeless Georgian architectural style prevalent to the area, benefit from the most energy-efficient construction standards, whilst merging unobtrusively into the local landscape.
Every care has been taken in the planning of Temple Hall from the sustainable architecture, modern technology, green space and a strong sense of community, to providing a fantastic setting and home for you and your family.
Temple Hall enjoys the very best of 21st Century living and energy efficiency, whilst retaining the distinctive tradition and style of the past.
Contemporary & Creative Living Spaces With Your Needs In Mind
Luxury living isn't just all about four-walls, it's what's inside that really matters. At Temple Hall, that's why we've gone that extra mile to provide the very best in terms of design, layout, fixtures and fittings that will add a little extra to your everyday living experience.
The properties are varied in design and size to accommodate the needs of most buyers with both open-plan living options with kitchen-dining and snug or with separate dining and lounge options. Fully-fitted kitchens, utility rooms and elegant bathrooms with wonderful clean lines and fabulous crisp white suites, all provide a property that you simply can't wait to come home to enjoy.
Every attempt has been made to fashion a contemporary living space for all the family. Combine the added value of living in a wonderful, thriving village community, with all the convenience of local facilities right on your doorstep, and you'll feel immediately at home.
Temple Hall provides you, and your family, with an exceptional home in a beautiful setting providing convenience, security and a sense of community that offers an outstanding quality of life. Superb local facilities such as the golf course, hotel and spa at the Hilton Templepatrick, combined with excellent 'park-and-ride', road, rail and airport links - means that you're close to everything.
Situated to the north-west of Belfast City just 12 miles from its centre, you could be there in as little as 15 minutes. The motorway network is also convenient, with the M1 and M2 just minutes from your doorstep, making everything easily accessible as are both major airports with International Airport just a 15-minute drive away. There are great local schools, with the highly regarded Templepatrick Primary School literally on your doorstep, excellent bus routes through the village to all major local secondary schools and a series of convenient local shops just a short stroll away. The larger shopping experiences of Ballymena, Belfast and Antrim 'Junction One' out-of-town shopping are all also located within easy reach.
A Thriving Village Community With Open Countryside Just A Stones Throw Away
Temple Hall is somewhere you can come home to and escape the stress of urban life, slow down, take it all in and enjoy living, yet be in the City within half an hour - Welcome to your new home at Temple Hall.
Contemporary Living Blended With A Traditional Aesthetic In A Semi-Rural Setting
Designed to the highest energy-efficiency standards, these three and four bedroom semi-detached and detached homes truly reflect the character of Templepatrick, whilst retaining their own enduring quality and identity as a new residential quarter of the village.
Temple Hall is a vibrant new development combining formal Georgian style and detailing, with more relaxed landscaped avenues, designed to blend contemporary living with a more established and traditional feel. Vistas through the site have been introduced to retain the relationship of the development to the open countryside beyond.
- KITCHEN / DINING / SNUG:
- 7.98m x 3.18m (26' 2" x 10' 5")
- 6.48m x 3.56m (21' 3" x 11' 8")
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.4m (11' 8" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.18m (10' 5" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.36m (10' 2" x 7' 9")
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »